Complicated...

Will you ever ...

He remembered when he first met s... he instantly fell inlove with all of them... they cared a lot ... and he knew then his group is where he belongs...

He remembered when he first realized he had a crush on one of s... during one of their dance practices... he suddenly can't take his eyes off their youngest... his heart was racing when he came close and offered him a bottle of water that he literally was stuttering... something he never does with anyone...

He remembered when he felt jealousy for the first time... and of all people it was because of his bestfriend jimin... they were eating and jimin innocently fed the maknae and suddenly the wooden chopstick he was holding broke in half giving him splinters and weird stares from his memebers.. he played it off as an accident but that was not the last... a broked glass out of no where when jin hugged the maknae from behind and won't let go... a paper being crumpled when j-hope leaned his head on the maknae... all while quietly being observed by yoongi and namjoon which he never knew...

He loves him... and all he can do is look from a distance in fear that his maknae may not understand, reject or worse stay away from him...

"tae?" Namjoon called as he came into their room "you ok?" he asks.. tae was by the window looking at the stars...

"huh?" taehyung looks at his hyung confused...

"it's not only yoongi hyung who knows tae..." namjoon says

oh... he was really that obvious then... he wonders if the others know.. does the maknae know...

"no...just me and yoongi.... your other hyungs are too dense to know without you telling them..." just like yoongi, namjoon answers the question in his head that he didn't even ask loudly

taehyung gives up and sits on his bed... "i... i think i really love him hyung..." he admits while playing with his fingers

"i know you do bub...yoongi and i have been talking about it... and it pains me to see you get sad when you get jealous... or when you look at him with so much longing..." namjoon kneels infront of taehyung.. lifting his head for him to see the younger's face... "why won't you tell him?"

tears start to well up in taehyung's eyes... "i am afraid to get rejected hyung..i don't want to lose him...i'll take what i can get even if it's to love him from a distance..."

"tae... you won't know what's gonna happen unless you tell him..." 

"i just can't hyung... i'm sorry...."

namjoon hugs tae...he felt sorry for the younger but he knew that only he can decide on what he want's to do with his feeling... "just know i'm always here for you..."

and soon taehyung was crying .. he's just glad his hyung is here with him....

----------------------------------

meanwhile in the living room... everyone but yoongi started feeling a little too worried... with taehying living abrutly and namjoon quickly following him...

"is something wrong with tae?" jimin asks no on in particular..worry evident on his face "i think i should go check on him too"

"no chim...let namjoon handle it...he'll be fine" yoongi says making jimin sit back down

"do you know what's wrong ? is tae ok?" j-hope asks this time, feeling that yoongi and namjoon are hinding something

"it's not my story to tell hobi... but tae.. he is strong.. he will be ok and when he's ready you all will probably know about it"

yoongi stands and leaves to the kitchen to get something to drink...and jin follows...

"What are you not telling us yoongi?" Jin asked.. evidently on mom mode..."if something is wrong with taehyung or any of the kids i want to know"

"hyung... as i said...it is not my story to tell..i'm sorry... and tae he will be fine.. this is something he needs to sort out on his own...." yoongi answers... 

"fine.. but if things get worse .. you will tell me about it ok?"

"yes hyung... i will.. and i know tae will eventually come to you...being his dorm mom and all" yoongi smiles and the both go back to the living room... 

namjoon just came out of their room

"he's fine... he fell asleep..." namjoon said to answer the questioning looks he got

"is he sick? is something wrong?" joongkook finally asks worried for his hyung

"he's ...just tired kook... let's just let him be for now.. he'll come around..." namjoon says to end the conversation with the others...

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung woke up and looked at this phone... it's 6 am... he doesn't even remember falling asleep... he assumes he fell asleep from all the crying he did and namjoon just settled him on his bed after...

speaking of namjoon.. tae sees him sleeping soundly on his bed...

he decided he would get up now and walks out of their room quietly as to not wake his hyung up....

he goes to the kitchen only to find jin cooking already... it's not new though.. he's the dorm mom after all

"good morning bub" jin greets him while he's preparing today's breakfast .. he stops what he was doing and got some milk from the fridge and warmed it up

"good mornign hyung... i'm sorry about yesterday...i..." before he can continue jin sets the warm milk in front of him and proceeds to engulf him in a hug..a very comforting hug

"you don't have to explain tae... if you are not ready to talk about it... i'ts ok..i can wait... just know that i love you and i'm here for you...ok?" 

jin has always been so motherly to all of them...especially to him, jimin and joongkook and that is what tae loves about him the most

"thanks hyung..." tae smiles which makes jin smile

"there it is... my tae tae's beautiful smile..." he says as he goes back into prepping breakfast.." will you go and wake the other's bub? we have an early schedule today and i want you all to eat breakfast as we don't know if we will be able to eat on time again..."

taehyung nods and drinks the last of his milk.. he walks back to the rooms and gently woke them up one by one...

then he gets to the maknae's room...

he hesitated at first.... but went in anyway...

he moved closer to joongkook's bed and for a moment taehyung's world stopped

"you look like an angel ..." he whispers as he continued to admire the younger one... he forgot what he was there for and was staring ...

oh how much he wanted to be able to tell him... tell him what he really feels.. tell him that he loves him...

"hyung?" joongkook calls out breaking his trance

"uh....uhmmm... breakfast" that was all tae could utter... he turns and leaves quickly as he was nervous.. he didn't notice joongkook woke up.. and he was staring at him....he felt his face become hot... he was embarassed.... 

"you're so dubm tae..." he tells himself as he walks back to the kitchen

All his hyungs are already there...and jimin and joongkook just came out of their room.. everybody sat down as jin puts the last of their breakfast ...

"how are you feeling today tae? are you ok?" JImin asks

"i...i'm ok chim...just a little tired..." taehyung feels guilty... jimin is his bestfriend after all.. not only was he lying to his bestfriend.. he was the source of his jealousy yesterday... he knows he shouldnt have felt that way but he can't help it...

namjoon noticed tae's uneasy face... "so anyhow guys we have a lot scheduled today so eat up while i tell you guys about all our activities ok?

tae looked at namjoon with a thankful look... as always his hyung got his back... he knew jimin will ask more questions and he just can't right now....

it's just all too... complicated...