Meeting Her, Meeting Her and Messing UP

My Favorite Music Is... You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB inwardly sighs upon hearing her best friend's familiar voice that she hadn't noticed how Yerin frowned at her reaction.

 

"Yewon~ah..." She called with relief; forming a smile on her lips. But as best friends, the moment SinB saw Yuju from her peripheral-- she knew that both of them kinda need each other at that point. '... Guess I've no right to give her lectures tonight...'

 

 

*****

 

Yewon's POV

 

It was uncomfortable. The sight of your crush smiling over some cheap poetry given by some random guy who got the guts in the library. Just a few minutes ago, I was happily looking at her reading my book when one guy shyly handed some heart origami with a message on it to Yuna, and boy oh boy, it must be so good that she can't help but smile.

 

 

Even so, a part of me was can't help but frown and wants to grab that boy by his collar and choke him as my chest felt like burning. I can only contain myself by tightening my hold over the poor book as my eyes fail to read over the sentence I was reading earlier.

 

"You okay??" 

 

"Yes." NO! Honestly, this was all so new to me that I can feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I only nodded and tried my best to not look at her. I'm not a fool to not know what I'm currently feeling and that's why I kinda hate myself for it. Jealousy. I know I was jealous; partly because I like her and mostly because I know that I can't be as brave as that boy from earlier.

 

BUT even if I know that what I'm feeling was wrong, I just can't help it... That no matter how much I tried to ignore the burning sensation in my heart, I just can't do so... Guess it's harder to control jealousy than to control your heart from beating ever so loudly.

 

Wanting to leave without trying to look rude, I started looking over my phone, impatiently waiting to a certain tsundere who should be here minutes ago and trying to find an excuse. She must've noticed how my attention drifted away from my book to my phone that she only stared at me before she heaved a sigh, making me look up at her.

 

"So, you're waiting for someone?" She asked though I can't comprehend if she's trying to tease me or not. I can only nod slowly as I tried to focus on my phone back, however, a part of me just can't help but notice how she watched me, and heck that added the pressure inside me.

 

"Are you... waiting for your girlfriend?" She asked, catching me off guard that I can only slip a 'yes' from my mouth. But seeing as how her she only nods, a sudden urge wants me to explain like I was caught cheating. And even if it's completely unnecessary I continued, "A girl-friend. Ya know? A girl that is a friend??" Then, I cleared my throat.

 

Though it had me wondering as to why she smiled brightly at me after. Then again, it must be me hallucinating.

 

Seconds later, a familiar figure entered the library, along with a certain someone who deserves a beating. I was about to call her, but I decided to stay put for now and watch with an amused smile, and even from my peripheral, I can see how Yuju-sunbae also turned to see why I'm smiling like a fool.

 

 

I can't quite comprehend what they were talking about with Sowon~unnie, but it's still amusing to watch my best friend of a girl-crush turn to some middle school student whose crush was right in front of her. 

 

But of course, I know at so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter