When You're Talking with your Crush [pt.1]

My Favorite Music Is... You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that love can make you dumb. And as of the moment, I, Kim Yewon, fully agreed, no matter how embarrassing it is. 

 

******

 

"I mean it though, that's really cute of you, Yewon~ssi..."  It was stupid, the way my heart almost burst at her compliment. I never knew I can feel this way up till today. As if all those bash and hate I received back then never existed in the first place. And all I could do was wonder, watch as she looks back at me with sincere and serious gazes, along with the small smile spread on her lips.

 

How can I feel this way at her? Is this normal when you admire someone? 

 

But what made me snap in my trance was when her other arm reaches out for me, actually, it's my book. Held the upper edge, then turned it. "It's upside down, Yewon~ssi." She giggled, lightly tapping my head. Wow, her arms are long. But as the realization hits me, I can't help but blush harder, that I lower my head once again just so she won't see my face. Yep, I definitely got dumber.

 

"Haha, I don't mean to embarrass, I guess my presence is uncomfortable for you, Yewon~ssi..." She utter, making me look at her, albeit she's smiling, I can't help but notice the sad undertone on her voice. But why would she be sad about it? 

 

Though it's probably just my imagination, something inside me just wanted to reassure her, that even with my frantic heartbeats, I manage to calm down a little and gave her one small smile, "It's not like that, Yuna-sunbae. It's just me... I'm not used with someone approaching me first, but I definitely don't find you uncomfortable." I like it actually. And as I ended, her smile turned to a wide grin with eyes almost as if sparkling.

 

And just by watching her get all merry, somewhere in my heart I felt an overwhelmingly warm feeling and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Goodness, gracious... her effect really. I can't help but just smile back to reply to hers. Just as we are having our own little staring contest (that I swear to heavens can be the great death of me). A familiar tall figure approaches our table, tapping lightly on our desk. "Sowon~unnie?" I called, head tilted in confusion.

 

As always, she would give a small smile before she turns to Yuna-sunbae who seems to be...glaring at her? I was confused for a moment there, but Yuna-sunbae smiled back at her, 'It's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter