You're Cute

My Favorite Music Is... You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Library.

 

This place had always been my hideout, its tranquility became my sanctuary. Back in the past, our school library was my escape, away from the cruelty of reality, with books as my best friends. And even till now, this place will always be my sanctuary. 

 

I'm currently reading a random book I got from the librarian, Kim Sojung, I prefer to call her Sowon~unnie though since she always let me borrow books I wanna read but can't cause I don't have the cash for it. See, she's like a wish granter of some sort. She was a tall young lady 3 years older than me and is majoring in Fashion modeling, and honestly, it suits her best since she's tall and also very pretty. She and SinB get along well, but not as much. Kind of like frienemies of some sort. Sometimes I talk to Sowon~unnie since sometimes I get bored from waiting for SinB a lot.

 

And today was no exception, just that there far more students in the library and Sowon~unnie needs to focus more on her job than talking with me, not that I mind, the book was good, at least as far as I'm reading it.

 

 

With a few flips, I can't help but feel small as time pass. Why? This book is a horror one, and I honestly am starting to get creep out by it. I can't help sometimes be irritated with the protagonist being all curious then trying to solve the mystery all by themselves. Like can't you guys just leave? and live instead??? And it's probably because of the scarier thrills coming from the story that I can't help but freak out inside as if someone was staring right at me. Subconsciously, I ducked my head more and raised my book to level my sight, not allowing anyone in my peripheral. Soon, probably from the loss of sight of my surroundings that my hearing became keen, that I can't help but notice the footsteps that are nearing my direction.

 

But of course, since a part of me knows that all is not true, and I was only being paranoid, I tried to keep calm, that my grip on the book got harder, and I was tapping my foot uncontrollably. But even with much struggle, I can't help but imagine someone just popping out of now--

 

 

A tap... It was short and momentarily, but I almost let out a yelp by the touch, that I abruptly shut my eyes closed. And probably feeling my body tensed, the person let out a little giggle.

 

 

But weird as it is, I know it's not SinB nor was it Sowon-unnie's, but the giggle somehow managed to calm my nerves down a bit. Although, that tranquility seems to last for a moment, for my nervousness came back almost immediately, along with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter