What I Had to Give Up

My Favorite Music Is... You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was the Sun to my Winter, a warm blanket in my cold room, a light that brought me back from my oblivion.

She was my Sunshine, the Ginseng the proves to be more effective than any vitamins I have taken so far.

Her delicate movements never fail to keep me away from my sanity, she was like a drug I've taken for the first time but I already can't stop from being addicted. In short, she was Dangerous. 

Even from watching from far away, I can see her vividly like I'm in front of her. 'Yeah, this is her effect on me'. That's why... I knew more to just step away before I ended up stepping another step before I get pulled closer. Cause I know that If I won't stop now, my feelings will grow more than I want it to. 

 

 

"Hwang Eunbi?" But of course, I know more than that fate just won't stop messing with me. Reluctantly looking behind, I faced the owner of the voice who still never fails to give the brightest smile ever, like her. "Hobi~sunbae. Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted, bowing my head deeply, not just as a show of respect, but to avoid looking at his eyes directly. He's a good man, but also someone that will keep me from running away. So, I can't look at him.

 

"Look up, Bi. It's been a while, ya know?" He said softly, and hesitantly, I did. I guess Yewon's right, I'm soft like that alright. Meeting his gaze, I can see the sadness in his eyes, it's not like we had a long way, but he can be quite emotional for his good, that's why Yoongi-sunbaenim often had to take care of him. The poor man has such a soft heart.

 

I smiled, trying to be as beamed as possible that I can feel my jaw hurt even by just a second. It's not like I'm trying to be fake, trust me, he is worth the smile, but it's my way to at least tell him, 'i'm okay, no need to ask why I quit. It just happened, but I'm contented.' even though it's a big fat lie, I did hope he would buy it.

 

He just nodded, before handing me a familiar string bag I received when I first entered the club, inside of it was the black rubber shoes I always used when training. "You forgot this, Bi." He trailed off, handing me the bag, and as I received it I can't help but look away from him.

 

"Are you really leaving? I mean... I know you liked dancing. So, why leave now?" He asked, his voice laced with a bit of disappointment a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter