Grow A Pair

DawonXEunseo Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Beep Beep

Beep Beep

"Ugh...no, 5 more minutes mom...just five more minutes." Exy cried out as she put the pillow over her head, attempting to drown out the sound of the annoying alarm clock. Luck however, would not be on her side this early morning. As soon as she flopped herself over, the covers were instantly pulled from her body as an annoying grown child pounced ontop of her.

"Wakey wakey! Come on, get up! We got to get going!"

"Eunseo! Let me stay home today huh!? I just want to sleep...go away!" she cried out once more.

One Hour Later

Exy yawned as her eyes were still adjusting to being awake. She looked up at the sign on the building, then to her watch and groaned loudly. "Eunseo-ah.....I don't know when you turned into a crazy health nut....but not everyone likes to be at the gym at 7 a.m."

Eunseo's hands began to shake in the pockets of her red hoodie, "Exy...as my best friend and roommate, I just need you here for moral support, hm!?" Today is the day...I'm going to do it....don't be a coward Eunseo!

As soon as she finished giving herself a pep talk, she tightly gripped onto the strap of her gym bag and walked through the front doors with a sulky Exy following close behind.

*

"You know...." Exy said as she took a bite of the choco pie she managed to sneak in her bag last minute, "...if you stare any harder, you might burn a hole right through her abdomin....face, I mean face because that's where you're staring at, right?" Exy laughed as she watched her friend doing the same set of warm-ups for the past 10 minutes.

"Yah! I wasn't staring....I was just....just studying her..her...posture, that's all!" The blush that covered the dark haired girls face was just asking to be teased.

"Dude, she works here...why don't you just ask her to be your trainer...or ask for some tips or something....whatever it is that they do.."Exy said, trying to help her friend out.

"I can't do that! I mean...look, she's busy and all..." Eunseo scratched her cheek as she finally removed her sweater and sat on the ground, doing some leg stretches.

"Mhmm..." Exy rolled her eyes and stood up from the bike she had no intention on using, "Why don't you start with your sit-ups or something....I'll be right back, gotta go to the restroom."

Eunseo sighed as she layed flat on the matt. This is ridiculous...what am I doing? I can't do this.....I can't even say a simple hello....ugh...She groaned as she threw her arm over her eyes.

"Hey there, I heard you could use some help?"

Eunseo slowly removed her arm from covering her eyes, "OMO!" she yelped before quickly jumping to her feet. "I'm....you're....uhh...." she began spouting nonsense.

The girl infront of her laughed as she held out her hand, "My name is Dawon, I'm a trainer here. You're friend over there told me you were too nervous to ask for help, but you shouldn't be." She gave a warm radiating smile. "That's what I'm here for."

Eunseo looked across the room and spotted Exy giving her a thumbs up with a stupid grin on her face, not forgetting to make kissy faces. Her eyes quickly shifted back to the woman in front of her.

Wholy crap, she's more georgous up close and personal! What do I do!? What do I do!? Speak you idiot...Open your mouth! Ahhh!!

"H...h...hi! I"m Eu...eu...eunseo!" Great job....stutter like an idiot! Maybe she didn't notice?? Ah man...

Dawon smiled warmly as she gave a so

Please log in to read the full chapter