Chapter 1- Leaving the comfort zone....

Me And Exo....

Waiting in the airport you arrived earlier then the expected time. You were feeling a little knot in your stomach.... Cause you were leaving your comfort zone....

Since it was only your family it was easy for you to say goodbye....

In the airport....

God!!! Isn't it time still now, it feels the time is moving slowly...

Due to your busy work... You had less time for social life, thus it means no boyfriend.... And your friend Carly... Just got married, she was busy with her new life, just then you hear couple of girls....

Oh my god exo signing was amazing.... I mean the way they danced was breathtaking.....

Due to your work, you had no time to check up on exo... You certainly didn't know that they were in your country....

God I missed listening to them.... Let me listen to some of their songs.....

You were listening to don't mess up my tempo.... Mouthing each words... And weirdly shaking your hands...... You didn't know you were loud....

Excuse me... Can you lower your voice, I'm trying to sleep here....
I'm sorry...
People....
Hey!!! I said I'm sorry, you don't have to be so moody about it.... And by the way don't sleep in airport, you may moss your plane....
Miss is this your first time in plane right??? It happens, we wait and sleep till its time to board our plane....

You couldn't believe how rude that guy was behaving.... And by the way who wears face mask to airport and who does he think he is disturbing my alone time with exo.... Just then you hear an announcement.....

Flight 302 to Korea boarding call to all its passenger....

Huh!!! Super, business class I'm gonna get you.....

You see the man, sleeping still now, he was wearing headset, so you didn't know whether he heard it or not, do you decide to wake him up....

Hey mister... They are calling, don't you wanna come....

Thanks....

You leave and board the plane and you notice your passport is missing....

My pass... My passport....
Calm down, sit down and search for it.....

The rude guy from before says this and leaves you.... You calmed down and found the passport in your bag....

Man I freaked for a second... Let's see seat 13 A, here it is... Oh...

You see the man from before...

Hey it's my seat... Can you sit in yours....
Oh I'm sorry, enjoy the view....

After you sit down ......

So... First time huh!!!!
Yeah!!!!
Nervous!!!!
Yes!!!!!
Don't worry it's going to be alright!!!!
Thanks....
By the way sorry for my rude behaviour.....
It's OK, so why the mask....
Well the thing is, can I trust you....

You feel a shiver down your spine, now that you think about it he may be someone running from the police or something....

Yeah. (You hesitantly say)
OK then, don't scream or anything.... (he reveals his face)
Oh my god!!!! (wishpering) exo kai..... I love your dance and whole of exo, thank you for trusting in me....
Are you not an exo-l
Yes I'm!!!!
Then why are you not shouting....
(seeing his cute reaction) well you are celebraty you may need your privacy, that's why!!

Huh!!! Nice, I wish every exol where like you....
Thanks....
So what brings you to Korea???
Work, I'm here for work...

You both have been chatting the whole time, after some sleep you realised you are sleeping on Kai's shoulder and he on your head... He was back to wearing face mask..... You both wake up.... You look out to see the view....

Welcome to Korea.....
You realise that exo are the official ambassador for Korean tourism and you smile... Doing your work huh!!!
I guess!!!!
Anyway thanks I had a fun time....
Me too.... It's such a cool thing to have a girl this cool talking to me....
Well your not so bad....
One more thing don't call me Kai, call me jongin....
So are we friends now!!!!!
Yep!!! And that was the first step in our friendship
so what's the second step????
Exchanging number!!!!
Give me your phone!!!! This is my number..... Call me if you need tips in dancing.....
(laughing)  sure!!!!

After getting down from flight...

So where are you staying????
In a hotel, for a week till I find an apartment....
Oh good!!! After you settle down I'll call you....
Okay!!! Guess we have to part ways.... Bye
Bye....

You come out of the airport and see a girl holding a board with your name written on it.... You approach her....

Hi I'm y/n....
Hey, I'm Kim Sara.... Nice to meet you....
Nice to meet you too....
Come-on let's go... You are gonna live Korea and you are gonna enjoy your stay here!!!
Well I already started liking Korea....
Then we are gonna be be freinds.....
We are already....
Oh get in the car....

While getting in the car you see a group of people running towards someone.... You think to yourself that it's most be Kai....

It's Kai... From exo....
Oh!!!!
Do you know exo????
I love them I'm an exo-l!!!!
Oh me too.... Who is your bias??? Mine is Kai....
Oh, I like sehun.....

You reach to the hotel room.... Sara drops you.....

Hey!!!  Tomorrow will be a non working day for you.... Get to know Korea and get rest.....
Okay!!!! Thanks bestie....
It's OK bestie.... Bye....
Bye..... Goodnight....
You too.....

You thought to yourself that it was not even one day in Korea and you already made two friends one with a sweet girl and other with a popular celebraty.... You thought to yourself will Kai, I mean jongin call you.....

Just then......

To be continued............