Ignite (my heart's engine)

And we fall in love, anytime, anyplace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His breathing is caught in his throat, roaring of the engine drumming in unison with his anxious heart, his foot is steady on the pedal and hands grab the steering wheel tightly like his life depends on it. Cold midnight air caresses his skin as invitation to the adrenaline filled moment awaiting him at the rush of energy meant to ignite his being and burn him like a road on fire. Hongbin hasn't ever done something like this, but the need for a thrill and the smirk gracing the lips of that guy who otherwise is his junior when at college had him accepting the challenge.

"You already drive well" Wonshik had told him. And Hongbin couldn't help but to laugh a bit nervously because yes, he did but seventy percent of the time it had been behind a screen, "It's good fun, I have tried it and--"

"Crashed?"

Wonshik laughs as his gaze fleetingly focus on one of the drivers at the crowd, studying Hongbin and the car that will make him race like he means it or lose dignity trying--him being a new face has many curious glances directed his way and he swears Wonshik's gaze is focused on that dude with the feline eyes who hasn't removed them from his eyesight since they arrived.

Wonshik gulps, nervously clutching the sleeve of Hongbin's jacket and averts his gaze, "or crushed?" Hongbin teases and earns himself a light slap from his friend though he knows that was just right about his suspicions because Wonshik's body language spoke louder.

"Let things flow and even if you don't win--"

"Well, we lose quite a huge amount of won"

"Or win, if you beat Sanghyuk" Wonshik adds and that doesn't really lift the weight off of H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter