_Fallingforyou_

I don't think so.. [On hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, April 17th 2017 at the dorms.

Today was finally over and the girls were back in the dorms. They had spent most of day doing vlive to keep some kind of contact with blinks. The hiatus was so long they were afraid they had lost everything they've work for.

At least, it was a joyful day spent together playing at the arcade, at the studio while receiving love from their fans too.

But it was also a very confusing day for Rosé. Today, she has been feeling all kind of emotion regarding a certain teammate of her. If she was being honest, she'd admit that those feelings were there for a while now, but she couldn't seemed to acknowledge them.

What happened today with you Chaeyoung-ah, she thought rethinking about the events of the day.

Lisa and her have been very touchy towards each other. From back hugging to subtle touches. When she felt Lisa's fingers going up her stomach earlier it was like a hot burn. She could feel the ache and how her skin just reacted to her touch. 
But then again she denied those feelings and put some space between the two of them. That was futile of her because they were like magnets, they always find their way to each other again.
A few moments later, Rosé couldn't denied her feelings to herself anymore.
When she turned her head and was met with big dark eyes looking back at her so close she could feel her breath on her, she could only froze and stare back. Her eyes went down to the other girl lips as Lisa did exactly the same before Rosé find her senses back and looked away from lisa.
They were on broadcast and she couldn't just kiss her teammate in front of thousands hundreds of people watching them all around the world.
But that's all she wanted to do just there and then.
Lisa caught on to the act and played it cool saying that they were about to kiss in a laugh.

That was when Rosé admitted to herself her feelings for the thai. And now she was alone in her room trying to figure what to do next with it.

"I cant act on it, how could I? It's too risky" she was talking to herself in the intimacy of her room. "I dont even know if she feels the same."

"Of you know she does", she remind herself of the moment they shared back in trainee days when lisa made some kind of confession to her. "You were too stupid back then, you should've act on those feelings. Now it might be too late."

She was more lost then ever, and was starting to feel like a madman talking to herself like that. She hoped for the best and to not be too late.

"How can I tell her what I feel", she sighed. "Maybe I could sing something for her."

She grabbed her guitar that was next to her and started to play something just letting her mind guiding her, trying not to think to much.

She was playing a song of one of her favorite band without intending to. It was 'Fallingforyou' by the 1975. It was an old song now and she hadn't listened to it for a long time. She was amazed how her mind knew better than her about her feelings and just wanted to let them out.

She started to sing the song while playing. She was thinking if this was a good song to confess to Lisa but she was too ashamed to do so.

"I dont know if this is a good idea, this is so cringy" she said as she stopped to play.

"Dont stop and it's not cringy at all." Lisa interrupted her. "Its beautiful as usual." 
She was against the door frame spying on her favorite person. 

"I was just practicing" Rosé said, "did you wanted something from me?"

Lisa watched her closely before taking a step further in the room closing the door behind her.
Chaeyoung didnt risk a word and she waited for the other girl to finally say something.

"Yes I do want something from you..." lisa said in a whisper. Rosé wouldn't have heard her if she wasnt sitting beside her on her bed. "What was that earlier?"

Rosé was expecting the confrontation but not this soon. She wasnt sure yet how to confess to lisa so she just played dumb on the subject.

"What do you mean?"

"You know. At the studio..." lisa continued "you were about to kiss me. Why?"

Rosé nervously chuckled. Well let's just go straight to the point, she thought. 

"I was yes." She simply replied. "I dont know what it was. I just felt like doing it for a second and I had to restrain myself as we were on broadcast."

Lisa was being very attentive and something clicked in her mind. She went closer to Chaeyoung.

"What if we weren't recording?" Lisa asked her eyes shifting instinctively to her lips.

Rosé followed her actions as her own eyes went to pink ones and lower to the girl's neck. She always loved that mole on her neck.

At this moment, one particular lyrics of the previous song comes to her mind.

'I don't want to be your friend, I want to kiss your neck' 

"Then do it" lisa spoke breaking Chaeyoung's thoughts.

'OMG ! Dont tell me I said that out loud!!' Rosé's eyes widened in shock.

"You did Chaeyoung-ah." Lisa said very seriously, "and yes you did it again. So now stop freaking out over it and just kiss it."

"Mworago?" Rosé couldn't have heard her right. What does she mean by 'kiss it'. "What do you mean?"

"Just kiss my neck Roseanne" lisa said without a single blink. "Just do whatever you want."

Rosé was flustered and excited about the thought of her lips against the girl's neck. 

"Are you sure?" She asked for a confirmation that this was ok. She needed reassurance that she wasnt just hearing things. Lisa nodded a eyes glued to her.

Rosé took a deep breath while placing her hand gently on the girl nape and the other on the girl thigh to maintain a balance.

She could feel the blonde shivers from her touch. She felt nervous as she went closer and brushed her lips lightly her the girl's skin just ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter