_Bao Bao_

I don't think so.. [On hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangkok, January 11th, 6:30am

 

*Bam bam bam*

 

- Lalisa Manoban! Ya if you dont open that door, I'm gonna kill you! 

Lisa grumbled as she heard the loud pounding against her door. 

- I swear to God you're dead meat Lisa, she could recognize Jennie's voice thru the door.

 

Then she heard crying as someone starting to cry and mumbling stuff in between sobs.

- Shh it's ok Chaeng we're leaving soon, you wont miss breakfast I promise. And I won't swear under the name of God too dont worry, jennie tried to calm the light blonde besides her.

Lisa smiled as she could imagine a destroyed Chaeyoung behind her door thinking she would miss her first meal of the day. She made a move to get up when her doors came to life again.

- Lisa ya, its Jisoo if you dont open that door in the next 5seconds, I'll send Dalgomie to you as soon as we get back to Seoul.

 

Upon hearing the threat, Lisa ran for the door.

- No need unnie leave that little devil where he is, lisa panted. And also its barely 6am, we have time.

- No we dont! Did you forgot our schedule. We have to leave for the venue at 7:30 dummy, Jennie scoffed, how come you're still wearing your PJs! Ugh pali pali I'm giving you 5min to get ready. I cant see our baby rosie crying over her food anymore.

- Gwenchana unnie, I'll be fine. Take your time Lisa.

But Rosé face was drained by the tears she shed before. Her eyes red from trying to restrain the tears that wanted to fall as she was thinking of that delicious buffet waiting for them downstairs. The scramble eggs, the fried eggs, the soft boiled eggs, the hard boiled eggs, the ham, the porridge, the fruits that might have there, the thai breakfast dishes but most importantly the bread. As she thought of the white crispy bread and how it'll milk in , she couldn't help it and she burst out crying as if she would never be able to taste that beauty gifted by God himself.

 

Jisoo held Chaeyoung closer as she rolled her eyes at her overdramatic friend. You must never joke around with that girl's food.
Jennie was between mad, sad and amused by the absurdity of the scene. If someone was to walk in, they would thought the aussie girl had lost someone close to her.

 

Lisa was smiling to the cuteness of the girl as she was reminded of how cute she was last night as she was over the moon for being able to eat. Also according to the amount of food the tiny girl ate alone, anyone would've thought that she would have been full for weeks. That was not knowing the main vocal aka Theodore Seville human version.

- Do not worry chipmunk, I'll be done in a minute and you'll have everything they have for breakfast. And I'll give you my bread portion too.

- Jinjja?? Rosé could feel her love for the girl growing as she offered her bread to her, Thanks you Lisa but you know you dont have to give it me.

- Dont worry chipmunk. I'll be back real quick, love you. She said with a kiss on the girl cheeks before she runs to the bathroom.

 

*Siighhh*
Jennie let her body fall on the bed behind her as she was exhausted. I'm too young for this kind of stress, those girls are going to be the death of me, she thought as Jisoo sat down beside her with Rosie still clinging onto her as she was blushing smiling with glistening eyes.

...

 

 

3pm.

They were all excited and exhausted from the rehearsing. In 5 hours the venue will be filled with blinks and their world tour will officially begin. 
Finally "BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA" their dream coming true.

 

They spent all morning doing groups stages over and over and the afternoon was dedicated to solo stages rehearsal. Rosé and Lisa were glued to one another. 

Even if they didnt talked about what happened last night, something was different in the way they acted around each other. It was as if the last few months didnt happen, as if they never really distance themselves from each other.

 

Rosé grabbed a bottle of water as all the team was getting a little break. 

- You want one ? Rosé asked as she stood up and blush as she saw Lisa watching her intensely.

Lisa was eyeing her from afar taking in the girl figure and how cute and hot she looked in that denim short and the same cute top she wore last night for their date.

- No I'm fine, just come back here I miss you.

Rosé heart flipped to the word she remembers hearing last night too. She walk back to her teammate.

Lisa grabbed her hand and made her sit between her legs as she wrapped her arms around her.
Rosé tried hard to maintain a poker face as they were recording for BP diaries again. She just sipped her drink casually, as if Lisa didnt whispered in her ears,

- I love it better when you're this close to me Chaeyoung-ah..

She felt hot as she could feel the thai girl breath on her skin, rising her baby hair.

- Behave, the camera is on, she whispered before saying louder, hi Brandon! 

Lisa mimicked her and called for their bandmate as they started to goof around to gain his attention. 
Without them, noticing the staff brought another chair for Chaeyoung to sit on and lisa let go of her against her will.

 

They sat there silently for a while as Jisoo started to rehearse her "clarity" stage. Lisa took her phone out as she started to record the older girl. Rosé watched her from the corner of her eyes, shes always so keen to capture Jisoo unnie's beauty... sometimes I wonder if shes also attracted by her too. Try to not overthink it Roseanne.

- Neomu gwiyeowo, she said as she could only appreciate how cute their eldest member was on that tank.

 

Jisoo started to sing the song and Lisa started to sing along as she was joined by Rosé, the two of them starting to play around again. Some meaningful glance were being thrown nonetheless as they sang the chorus.

 

 

After Jisoo it was time for Lisa to get ready for her practice and Rosé was left alone. She took a seat as she waited for the other blonde to come on stage for her dance solo.
As the music started to blast, Rosé found herself in another atmosphere. The air around her got heavy and the sensuality of the scene was giving her a hard time to breath. 
Lisa was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter