_PROLOGUE : Broken down_

I don't think so.. [On hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(For this chapter listen to "super far" by LANY stripped version)

 


2am. Seoul

I found myself so stupid right now, Rosé sighed for the hundred time this night. She's been up for most of the night now, thinking about her, thinking about the heartache she's been experiencing.


She was trying to think about all the good memories they shared together and how she loves her but the pain and the doubts were stronger tonight.

 

She spent her night sitting alone on her bed trying to picture what they've been up to tonight. What that little "date" really meant.


Why does she have to make me go through this? Why do I have to care for her so much? I need to distract myself from this or I'll go mad tonight. 

 

She grabbed her phone and started to scroll through Instagram. She had tons of heartwarming messages from blinks.

That is exactly what she needed right now, think of them, think of the only thing she loves to do over everything and that brings her so much more in return: singing. Blinks were so funny, always sending her memes about her or sending love for her to cheer on. She was watching pictures of herself and the members and she couldn't help but smile. That was the first one tonight and she felt much better actually.

Maybe she could try to sleep a little bit since it was already so late. Cause with the time passing by she felt more and more useless and stupid for waiting for her to comeback. 

 

Her curiosity peaked when she saw a picture o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter