Chapter 1

Story of Us

Jin walked over to the front door wondering who it could be, the post had already arrived and he hadn't ordered anything. He quickly checked his phone to see whether any of his friends were coming over but there were no messages, Namjoon had a key so it couldn't be him unless he had already lost it.

"Hello" Jin said as he opened the door to a delivery man.

"Kim Seokjin?" The man said.

"Yes".

"Parcel for you, I need you to sign for it" the delivery man said handing the parcel to Jin who put it down beside him then quickly sign for it.

"Have a good day" the delivery man said before walking back to his van and climbing into the driver's seat. Jin looked down at the parcel, it was a small box with stamps from all over the world on it.

'Was it something I had ordered but never arrived' Jin thought but nothing came to mind of what the parcel could have been, well there was only one way to find out. Jin closed the front door and headed towards the lounge where he put the box on the table. There was no distinctive logo which could tell him what it was.

Jin opened the box inside was a long thin box and an envelope underneath it, Jin took the box out and opened it, inside was a glass vial which contained an orange liquid. Jin was confused. Putting the box onto the table, Jin picked up the note, hopefully this would explain everything.

Hey Jin,

It's Lexi.

I know you are probably wondering why I would be sending you something months after my death, you probably thought the necklace and the base was it but I created one more thing for you and Namjoon. I could tell when you were first pinning for each other that you were going to last forever and when you came back in time, I just saw something that I knew I had to make reality. This is probably what I am proud of creating.

I had to have this sent through so many different countries before it could arrive to you, I wanted you to choose that this was something you wanted instead of something to distract yourself with after I died. You never believe all the funny looks I received trying to get people to understand why this could not arrive before a certain date.

Anyway enough about my struggles, inside the box is a glass vial with an orange liquid inside, after studying the female reproductive system I have been able to determine how to manipulate an individual's body to grow a temporary female reproductive system in a male body however this can only work on supernatural creatures, the male human body would not to be able to with stand the sudden changes.

Basically, the liquid will allow you to fall pregnant with Namjoon's child something which I determined you would like very much. As stated before this is only a temporary thing so the female reproductive system will disappear if you do not fall pregnant after a week since drinking the potion or after giving birth.

Think about this Jin before you drink it, you need to have Namjoon on board with this as well.

Congrats Jin

Lexi

P.S. Warning, there might be a higher chance of multiple births, I was unable to test it that far.

Jin put the letter down. Lexi had somehow created a way to allow him to fall pregnant with his boyfriend's child, Namjoon's child. Jin looked down at his flat stomach trying to imagine what it would look like to be heavily pregnant.

He was looking in the mirror, he was currently six months into his pregnancy but he felt like he was further along. Jin could not wait until he gave birth, even though he enjoyed every second of his pregnancy Jin wanted to meet his baby and find out what they looked like, whether they had inherited his doe eyes or Namjoon's dimples. He really hoped they had.

Jin heard his boyfriend getting up from their bed and walking over to him. Namjoon pressed a kiss against Jin's neck before wrapping his arms around Jin's bump and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Jin subconsciously started his stomach before he started to imagine what it would be like having their child in their lives.

Jin waited on the school playground for his child to come out with his teacher and the rest of the class so they could go home. Jin's child was currently five and was a ball of energy. Jin bent down when he watched his baby running over to him with his small arms open wide, Jin broke out into a large smile as he wrapped his arms around his child's small body.

Jin smiled at the thought before his mind drifted once more.

Jin opened the door to his house and headed inside, he had a long day at work and he wanted nothing more to put his feet up and cuddle with Namjoon and his child. The house was silent, Jin wondered whether his child and boyfriend were outside playing as Namjoon would have picked their child up from school by now. Jin stopped in front of the sofa, Namjoon was lying on his back with their child spread out on Namjoon's chest both were fast asleep.

Jin quickly drank the potion before pressing a hand against his stomach, he couldn't wait to watch as the life would grow inside of him. Jin heard the door unlock – Namjoon was home. Jin quickly put the vial and letter back into the box they came in before pushing it out of sight. Even though Lexi has said it would have been better to tell Namjoon about the potion and make the decision together Jin wanted it to be a surprise.

Namjoon grabbed his keys to Jin's apartment out of his pocket, he opened the door dropping all his belongings on the floor before taking his shoes off, Jin was standing in the centre of the room his eyes trained on his boyfriend.

"Hey Ji..." Namjoon started but was cut off when Jin's lips came into contact with Joon's. The older boy wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck pulling the other boy closer, Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. Namjoon opened his mouth, his tongue slid across his lover's bottom lip asking for entrance, Jin let out a small moan before opening his mouth allowing his boyfriend entrance.

Namjoon pushed his tongue into Jin's mouth, their tongues danced with one another whilst Jin entangled his fingers in the younger boy's short hair as he moaned into the others mouth. The older boy pulled away his plush lips were bruised, his cheeks flushed red, his eyes were filled with lust. Namjoon was not in a better condition.

Jin smiled at his lover whilst taking Namjoon's hand in his and pulling him towards his bedroom.


Author's note: Hey there is a meant to be to finish off the chapter but since we do not know whether anyone would want to read it we have created a one-shot called Namjin (it was simple okay), so if you want to read that then you can or you can just carry on reading the rest of the story.