Deadly (Wheesun)

A series of .... ficlets

Is there any part of Kim Yong Sun, CEO extraordinaire, that isn’t deadly?

Hair, deadly.
The long healthy chocolatey strands of hers was gorgeous, but for Wheein, this new black short Do is deadly. Deadly because she wanted to run her hands through it and by doing so, it would probably be amounted to capital offence or something. So, of course it’s deadly. 

Eyes, acutely deadly.
It’s not merely intense or piercing or blazing laser beams like some idiots would like to imagine... Wheein shuddered, basically Kim Yong Sun’s eyes are acutely deadly because every time those dark eyes rested on her, Wheein was pretty sure that Kim Yong Sun could see her soul (maybe she’s an angel incarnated?)

Smile, blindingly deadly.
Blinding. Nuff said. If its blinded you, anything could happen. You could get hit by a car, you probably missed and walked into a gaping sewer somewhere. But then again, if her smile is the last thing you see, you are in heaven anyway. 

Tongue, extremely deadly.
One tiny swipe of her tongue on her lower lips is always enough to give Wheein a tiny cardiac arrest! Deadly. Extremely Deadly. 

Collarbones, exceptionally deadly.
Collarbones could not possibly be deadly? Yeah, maybe to those that never seen Kim Yong Sun's. Those collarbones should be illegal! The senate should enact a law forbidding her to wear all those off the shoulder sweaters, those crew necks, those low cut blouses, those sabrina dresses….. Okay, so maybe it’s just deadly to Wheein, because Wheein has a thing for collarbones and her boss’ collarbones would really be the death of her someday. 

Cleavage, EXCESSIVELY Deadly.
It causes short circuited to the brain (any part of the brain, even the lower extremity one). It cuts off your oxygen intake. It stopped traffic and caused accidents. It caused heat ! Wheein heard stories, that a glimpse of it once caused one board member to have jaw dislocation, an assistant had to be hospitalized due to nervous meltdown, and a stranger walked into a moving car! So Wheein closed her eyes if she detected even just the barent hint of cleavage, closed her eyes and looked away, she really don’t want to turn into stone.


Abs. The ABS of steel. Evil. 
Wheein once wished to be a tiny droplet of sweat. A tiny droplet of sweat that run down Kim Yong Sun's abs. It was pure torture to stand there, watching Kim Yong Sun hit the gym, then once in a while provide her with fresh towel to wipe those sculptured abdomen. 
The abs is so evil, she recited 1000 hail mary in the span of 45 minutes and still feels like dying. 

Legs, severely deadly.
No, she didn’t use it to kick or stomp on people with her Louboutin heels. No, she didn’t have Natasha Romanoff’s ability to squeeze people to death with her thighs, but Wheein once made the mistake of trailing her eyes on those legs that seems to go on forever and the smirk that Kim Yong Sun gave her when she caught where Wheein’s eyes had been was deadly. So, yes, the legs still causes imminent threat of death. 

 

“That’s all.”
Wheein blinked and gave Ms. Kim a bright smile. 6 months as Kim Yong Sun’s assistant and her whole body already automatically in tune with the older woman. Hell, even her hand moved on its own accord to jot down whatever it was that Ms. Kim told her to do, so that her brain could function in entirely different orbit. To think about Important stuffs. Like how deadly her boss is. 

Yongsun's acutely deadly eyes bored into Wheein as if she tried to find out what is it that her personal assistant was smiling about but soon shrugged it off, labeling it as just one of her ticks. Wheein did that a lot, smiled up to her with that adorably bright smile of hers that showed off that deep dimple. 

Turning quickly toward her office, Yongsun cannot help but think that Wheein's smile is dangerous. It was way too bright and could cause blindness if one stare at it for far too long. Raking her fingers through her newly shorned hair, she chuckled lightly, judging from the erratic beats of her heart, Jung Wheein very existence is .... dangerous.  

 

Wheein watched as her boss walked away and her traitorous eyes quickly landed on the gentle sway of hips and those firm… 

Wheein groaned, yep, . Deadly.

____________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

I'm typing all this from my phone, so excuse my typos and mistakes and weird spacing. This is supposed to be a drabble. A 100 words drabble that turned into this... I dont know what this is even XD but Wheesun is cute and @mamamess requested a Wheesun, so here you go, hope you like it :)