Her Name is Lee Hayi

NO ONE (Songfiction based on "No One")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

. Chapter 2; Her Name is Lee Hayi .

 

Princess Hi rubbed her eyes before she opened them slowly. She remembered the last time before she slept, she was in her cat form, so the next thing she did was to check her whole body. What she found was she already wore a red gown, the dress she wore before she transforms into cat. But her feet were bare, not wearing her heels she wore before. It was always like that when her human form came back after changing into cat, she turned into bare feet. Instead of her heels, she found a bandage on her left ankle instead. But she still sighed in relief, because she was already in her human form.

She checked her left side and found a calendar on a small table. She sighed again. “Ah, it’s Sunday already. Well, no different for me, though. I never go anywhere aside from the castle everyday.”

Still in the same table, she found a digital clock with “7:15 AM” showed on it. She blanked for a moment to make herself fully awake. Her brain finally worked when she remembered she didn’t have any calendar nor a digital clock in her room. Princess Hi looked at her right side and found Hanbin sleeping facing her, making her body jolted. She just remembered, last night that intruder took care of her sprained ankle on his bed when she was in her cat form, then he laid down on the bed until he fell asleep. Her foolishness, she also fell asleep there after him.

Princess Hi moved out her body from his bed in a hurry. She didn’t care if her ankle was still hurt a little. “I can’t let anyone know who I really am. And if he sees me in my human form suddenly here, he will think of me as a ert craving for him. Heck no! ” That was what she said to herself before rushing out from Hanbin’s room.  

Her bare feet were running lightly along Hanbin’s empty house until she finally got out from the house. She felt really relieved when she was no longer inside his house. She wanted to make more moves to stay away from that boy, but her ankle refused to. It still hurt a little, so she took a rest in front of the house by squatting down to check if her ankle was okay.

“What are you doing here?” A nasal voice suddenly heard behind the princess. That voice made her paused to think what should she answer and do next. She already knew, that voice must be that intruder’s voice.

Slowly, Princess Hi got up to face that boy. She was right, that voice came from that intruder, the one who helped her with her sprained ankle. The answer came out from was stuttering, “I…. i…. I’m… I’m searching for my cat.”

Hanbin’s lips formed into “O” shape. But he wouldn’t let her in just one go. He frowned as a result of her suspicious act. He stepped closer to directly face her in just some inches away. “How can you know your cat is here? Are you stalking on me?”

Princess Hi’s brain was working hardly to be a good liar. Well, she never lied before, that time she didn’t want to neither, but she needed to. She acted better by hiding her nervousness. “My cat has GPS in it.”

He laughed hearing her answer. He put his hands on his waist. “Are you kidding me?”

She shook her head. “No.” The princess tried to have her expression as natural as possible. Her eyes looked directly to his gaze, to make him sure that she was serious and not lying. “I have a GPS liquid and injected it to my cat, so I can track it.” She slapped herself mentally while saying that excuse. Where in this world having a GPS liquid? That was what she thought actually.

“What a nonsense.” Hanbin laughed again. He backed away and looked down to her feet. His finger pointed on it. “Why are you not wearing any shoes on? And why is there a bandage on your ankle?”

“Um… this…” She looked down at her feet. “My heels were broken on the way here, and that made me hurt my ankle.” Nice one, she thought.

Hanbin sighed and ruffled his hair frustratedly by her nonsenses. “Whatever. I’ll take your cat so you can quickly leave.”

There he left her dumbfounded. He entered his house again to search the cat, which we know he would never gonna found it. The cat was the princess instead, it had changed into her human form. Even if he searched to Antartica, he still would never found it. The princess was thinking whether she should stay there or just left the house, but she didn’t know way back home anyway.

The intruder finally showed up again after some minutes with his hands behind his back. One of his hand scratched the back of his head. His eyes were looking at the ground, didn’t have a nerve to see the princess’s eyes all of a sudden. “Hey…” He greeted her, still looking at the ground. “I’m sorry, but… I can’t find your cat.”

“Of course you will not!” That was what she thought in her mind. She couldn’t help to laugh, but she was holding it in so only a little smirk showed on her face. He didn’t look at her face anyway.

“This…” Hanbin suddenly handed out a pair of converse shoes he was holding behind him. “You can take it as an apology. I only have two pairs of shoes for college, but it’s okay.. Just take it.”

Princess Hi’s eyes were widened. She didn’t think that intruder guy would gave his shoes instead. Of course, being kind hearted, she didn’t accept it at the first time. Her hands pushed the shoes on his hands towards him. “Thank you, but, you don’t need to feel sorry. You don’t need to have an apology like this. Especially you only have two pair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter