Prologue

This Guy!

Jihoon POV

 

“Hurry up Jaehwan! His match is starting soon!” I wait patiently for my friend

“We still have time! I don’t know why you are rushing us for nothing!” He tells me while he locked the student’s council room for the day

“If we arrive too late, we will get bad seats! I want to be on the first row to see him!” I whine to him “As his fan no.1, I can’t be on the last row”

“First or last, he will not give a care about you, you know that?” He sighed while he joined me, and we went outside of the school to go to the gymnasium

“Don’t say that! I know he will be sad if I’m not here in the first seat!”

 

Hi! My name is Jihoon, and welcome to my life! I’m in my Junior year of SM High School. I know what you were asking ‘Where are you going like that today Jihoon?’ Well today is the first match of the basketball’s season! And I may or may not fallen in love for the ace player, Lai Guanlin! He’s one of the best players that Sookyu High School ever get! I know what you’re saying ‘Oh my god, it’s so cheesy, just like rom com…’ But hey! This is the way I am!

 

The boy I was talking to is one of my good friends, Jaehwan! We’ve been friend since the elementary school. And do you know what? He’s the student council president of the school! Anyways let’s go back to the story, shall we?

 

When we arrived at the match, we could see there’s already some people sitting at the front seat. I knew it we were going to lose our place!

 

“See Jaehwan! We’re too late now!” I pouted while we climb the stairs and search for some seats

“Well it’s not that bad, we’re still had some place in the second road...” He said while we make our way to the empty seats

“But it’s not the same! What if he can’t see me over there!” I panicked

“Shush! Don’t over react about it!” He sighed “And with your enthusiasm, not only he will notice you, but the whole team will know you’re there…”

 

Finally, the teams come to the gym, and they went to their respective side. Both teams were doing their warm up before the match start.

 

“Oh my god! Don’t you find him handsome!” I said while I look my idol stretching his arms.

“Meh. I see better” He looked at his phone and I pouted

“You don’t even look!”

“Why would I? They’re just stretching! It’s not even the match yet…”

“You are boring…” I pouted

“And you’re ridiculous?” He rolled his eyes while I start to search something in my bag. “What are you doing?”

“Something… Just hold my backpack please” I ask, and he holds it while I search more deeply with my head inside of my bag also

“Damn what are you searching like that? The world of Narnia?” He laughs while he peeks inside of my backpack curiously.

“I found it!” I take out a small banner and show it to Jaehwan

“Oh no you didn’t…” He looked at me with big eyes

“Yeah! I made it yesterday, just for the match!” I was proud of myself.

 

On the banner, I stick some photo of Guanlin’s face and write “Guanlin no.1” with many hearts around of it! It took me a lot of time, but it was worth it at the end.

 

“Do you think he will love it?” I ask

“Ahhh… Yeah, I guess...” He says with doubt

“Perfect!” I smile while I look at the court.

 

Guanlin finish to stretch himself, and he looks at the crowd. I took the opportunity to show him my banner proudly.

 

“Go Guanlin! Do your best! Fighting!!!” I scream while I put my banner high up in the air to be sure he notices me, but unfortunately, he only smiles at the crowd and turn around to join his other teammates.

 

“Do you think he notices me?” I ask my best friend “Maybe I should make a bigger one…” I pout while looking at my pathetic small banner.

 

“Ahhh this guy…” Jaehwan sighs once again.

                                                                                                              

This is a small prologue to introduce the character and the story ^^

I will try to upload the fastest that I can and please let a comment and subscribe to get a notification for the next chapter!! :)