Chapter 1

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

 

"Good luck on your first day of school! Make us proud!" Lisa's father beamed and her mom packed her lunch box.

"I will!" She cutely giggled and hugged her parents.

"Oh, our neighbors might be moving in already." Lisa's ears rung.

"Neighbors?" She looked outside the window and sure enough there's a movers truck outside.

"I didn't know the Lees already sold their house." She smiled with clenched teeth

"Right? Someone's finally moving in. Let's welcome them later in the evening."

"I would love to." Lisa raised her brows knowingly and waved bye to her parents as she went out and rode her bicycle to school.

She huffed at the thought of the new people in her neighborhood. For a ver long time, no one has moved in next door thanks to her sabotage but it didn't work this time.

 

"Good morning." She greeted the guard with a smile and everyone else she meets along the way. What a ray of sunshine right?

"Lisa! Over here." She parked and locked her bike as she ran to her friend but not before bumping into someone, making her fall on her .

"Omg lisa!" She smiled when students came to help her. She looked up to the person she bumped into, but she can only see his back. She heard murmurs as they helped her stand up.

"Oh my gosh, why is he here?" A girl whispered

"Are you ok lisa?" Her friend jennie asked, from the tone of her voice, lisa knew she was being sarcastic.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered sweetly. Jisoo snickered but disguised it as a cough.

"So the rumors are true? V's here? Is it too late to transfer schools?" Lisa raised a brow at some students over reaction.

"I heard he has a criminal record." Rosé almost snorted but lisa nudged her

"Oh, thank God you're unscathed!" Rosé dramatically checked her body, making her giggle.

"He's not the only one." And as if on cue, three other students appeared. All wearing leather jackets with different colors.

"What are they? Some riders club." Jennie whispered and the girls stopped themselves from laughing

"Why are they handsome?!" A girl whispered but not so much of a whisper since one of the guys, who looked like a cat glanced their way. No expression seen on his face.

"But what's the use of being handsome if they end up killing you." Lisa rolled her eyes

"Let's go

Please log in to read the full chapter