Bad day pt.1

BeYoutiful you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV

     I accidentally fell asleep while waiting inside the classroom much early than before. As I wokeup from snoring, I just realized I'm in school! So I quickly stood up straight, thinking my teacher has finally arrived and now is standing infront of me, but surprisingly, no one is around the classroom, neither in the hallway. I looked at the white clock that is hanging on the classroom wall, and it got me "shocks" when I found out its almost school time but no one is here yet.

Maybe I came here TOO early than them. I thought since I Don't know the Exact time my classmates come here (since I'm used to come to school late). But if only I should've been careful last time I couldn't be coming to school this early! Now I'm starting to regret why I agreed to my sister's deal. All I want is to sleep on my comfy bed for the whole day T-T 

I slowly sat down on my chair and layed my head on top of the table. I stared outside the window as rain drops fall and blured the glass. Its been raining eversince I came here in school, but now its getting stronger. I took off my eye glasses and gently wiped it. While wiping it...something keeps on buzzing around my head.

Seongwoo...

What was that all about?

  I quickly shook my head, trying to forget everything what happened yesterday cuz the more I think about it, the more weirder it feels...

     I wore back my glasses and sighed, then a loud thundering sound that almost got the crap out of me! 

The sky outside started to get dark, and I can hear whistling noises from the wind that created the window to shake. It feels like I'm in a ghostland!!! Inside a ghost school? I got nervous from thinking about spooky things. Is there a storm?! I thought as I quickly tucked my hand inside my pocket to grab my phone so I can call Irene, BUT THEN, I got even MORE NERVOUS when I totally remembered I left my phone on top of the table in the house! 

How am I going to contact Unnie?!

______________

 I bring out my pink umbrella and scoop out of the classroom while ducking and covering my ears. I looked left and right If anyone is around, but no one. So I immediately ran going to the school entrance door. As I opened it I can feel the force of the wind pushing the glass door, and the rain touching my face as the rain drops fall randomly. I took one step outside and it got me shivering of all the coldness as the wind enters beneath my skirt. Even though I'm wearing a jacket.

The leaves of the trees were shaking like crazy as the whistling noises continues. I opened my umbrella as I walk around looking for someone, but less than 1 minute, my umbrella flipped and now I'm soaked wet right now.

How great...-_-

Suddenly the thundering noises came out which it almost got me a heart attack! I ducked and covered my ears as I quickly ran going inside the school like hell. As I entered, I slipped and accidentally hurt my knees and made a scar. I tried to stand up but I couldn't, so drag myself and leaned on the wall, panting. Tears started to form while I covered my ears, as thundering noises continues.

Unnie......

____________

Author's POV

 Taehyung jumps on to the couch and hugged Irene, who is seriously looking at her phone. Taehyung looked at her as he got ignored by her.

"Yah...stop looking at your phone and play with me" Taehyung said softly as he continues hugging her. Irene glanced at him and shooked her head, trying to .

"Stop it"

"No"

"Cummon"

"No"

"Would you rather choose your phone instead of me?!" Taehyung said as he shows an annoyed look at Irene. Then Irene giggled which made Taehyung confuse.

"Hey, why would I choose my phone instead of you? I'm just playing around you know, and easily  you got emotional" She said while giggling too much but Taehyung stared at her, staring at her beautiful smile, cute rosy cheeks and pretty laugh. He suddenly pulls her closer to him and wrapped his arms to her. They both cuddled on the couch while laughing. 

Irene happily sighed as she stop giggling. 

"When will we get married?" She cutely asked, choking him of all the cuteness. Then Taehyung looked at her and slightly smiled

"Want to get married already?" He playfully asked

"W-what do you mean? We've been in relationship for 1year and its going to turn into 2years next month and you still have no plans to marry me?" Irene pouted but she still looked cute.

Taehyung bit his lips just to avoid from laughing. To be honest, Irene really wanted to get married to him, because its weird that their living together though they're still not married. So Irene keeps on telling Taehyung over and over again.

Taehyung gaved her a smile "Okay then... Lets get married on..... between summer month?" 

Ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter