[16]

Boop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing" - Hogan 'Hoagie' Malloy (Tag)

"Why do I keep getting phone calls from you people?"

"Good morning Minah, are you on your way to work?" Came Sehun's chirpy reply and Minah rolled her eyes.

"Yes I am Sehun"

"Well, that sounds fun. Ok enough about you though it's time to talk about your parents"

"They thought you were all very nice, respective and sophisticated young men who knew how to make a good meal and dessert with a nice backyard and a long driveway" Minah quickly explained and Sehun huffed.

"I didn't even get to ask the questions I had"

"I just answered all of them for the fourth time, seriously, why are you all calling me so much more now?"

"Because we want to know if we did well" Sehun grumbled and Minah scoffed.

"Everything went fine and they enjoyed the night," She told Sehun, much to his content.

"Good, now I am activating step two of plan get-Minah-and-Baekhyun-to-move-in-by-having-the-trust-of-her-parents-and-making-it-look-appealing-as-an-option"

"I thought all the good plans have short and simple names?" Minah pondered in response to Sehun's declaration and he grumbled further.

"This is an excellent plan that will work and grow on you without even being noticed by you or Baekhyun and soon you will be getting pushed into our arms"

"You know, we're all adults at this point right? Shouldn't some of you be moving out on your own, maybe getting in relationships and starting a family?" Minah suggested to Sehun who quickly shot down the possibility of moving away from his group of friends.

"If anything ever happens I'll be building a house next to this one" He adamantly explained to her.

"Sounds very appealing for your future partner" Minah hummed.

"Well that's what happens in our world"

"Right, how could I forget? You're not like the rest of us"

"Exactly, so that one is on you, stupid" Sehun bit and Minah almost hung up the phone as she got on the bus that pulled up.

"If you don't mind I have to continue on my way to work so I'll be going now-"

"I'm not done talking to you" Sehun dismissed and Minah pursed her lips at the way she was bluntly cut off by Sehun.

"Besides I was calling with another invitation"

"Don't you have your own occupation that you should be doing instead of taking up my time"

"Stop acting as if you hate it when you love it and listen to what I have to say. We're having a sleepover at our place, this Saturday, be here no later than four o'clock" Sehun instructed and Minah screwed up her face, taking a seat as her voice grow smaller.

"Sehun I am not sleeping over" She spoke into the phone quietly to avoid the other passengers hearing her conversation or looking at her for making noise.

"Yes you are, we've already decided," Sehun disagreed with her.

"I'll just talk to Baekhyun, he'll agree to it"

"You leave him alone Oh Sehun"

------------

"We're so excited to have you!"

"This. Is. Gonna. Be. So. Fun!" Jongdae agreed with Baekhyun's enthusiasm as he pulled him inside, they rushed down the hall and into the living room.

Minah huffed begrudgingly entering the house. She shut the door and locked it, testing the door, taking her shoes off and testing the door again, assuring herself that it was locked. She turned around, jolting in surprise at Sehun and his silent arrival behind her. The little scare added extra confidence to his already smug grin and Minah deflated, sending him a deadpanned look that showed her lack of enthusiasm about being dragged to the house. Minah looked back at the door and sighed, knowing that her mother was already happily cruising back down the driveway, leaving her with no choice but to walk if she wanted to get away because the look on Sehun's face told her that no one would be helping her get away from him.

"Welcome Minah, it's so good that you were able to come!" Sehun took the bag from her shoulder, grinning knowingly at Minah's flat expression.

"Bite me Sehun" She grumbled.

"Be careful, he'll really do it if you give him permission" Kyungsoo warned, standing at the end of the hall, smiling in joy at the sight of Minah dragging her feet further into the house.

"What the hell man?" Sehun snapped.

"Hi Kyungsoo" Minah brightened, making lighter steps now that she had seen someone that wasn't Sehun.

"Hey" Kyungsoo greeted her and stepped out of the way.

"Everyone's setting up their things in the living room so make yourself comfortable" He informed her, ignoring Sehun tempting him to slap him and start a fight after the comment he made. Minah ignored him and stepped into the living area, looking around to see that everyone really was setting up with their pillows and blankets, taking the couches for comfort, but mainly making beds just millimetres from each other for cuddling purposes that Minah wasn't aware of at the time.

------------

"No don't do it!"

"He's gonna do it!"

"Kim Jongdae I swear on the life of every person in this house-"

"Woo!" Minah stared in horror, mouth agape and eyes unable to blink as chaos unfolded around her. It had been fine at first, everyone had been outside, kicking a football around an chatting, Minah was learning a lot about them. But then it went from whooping and hollering at Jongin for taking his shirt off to climbing up the trees until it became more and more of a mess that Minah couldn't keep up with.

"I can't watch" Yixing wailed, throwing himself away from the scene with an arm covering his eyes. Minah's eyes flickered to him then back to Jongdae holding onto the railing to the top of the stairs.

"Jongdae you're going to fall right through the floor!"

"Minah cover your eyes sweetheart" Kyungsoo advised as Junmyeon ran up the stairs to try and stop Jongdae. Minah didn't move, she was too stunned as Jongdae gurgled out a laugh, shimmying to get his pants down.

"This is why we don't have sleepovers!" Kyungsoo covered Minah's eyes for her, exhaling deeply at the downfall of everyone.

"Oh, you're no fun!" Jongdae kept a strong hold on the railing of the stairs, fighting against Junmyeon and Minseok as they pulled him back over the railing and into his pants, a sight no one wished they would have to see.

"Stop trying to get all the time, we have Minah here" Minseok reminded Jongdae as he begrudgingly adjusted himself in his pants.

"Spoilsport" He grumbled and Minseok's hand collided with the back of his head.

"Ok, who wants to watch a movie!"

"No there's still so much we can do!"

"Tonights going to be a long night" Minah huffed as Kyungsoo uncovered her eyes and she was able to see everyone jumping around like they had ants in their pants again.

"Oh! What if we see who can make it to the other side of the forest the quickest?" Chanyeol suggested.

"There's a whole forest?" Baekhyun wondered aloud, getting nods in response.

"Let's do it!" Yixing jumped up and Minseok sighed.

"Maybe it'll bring you back down to a level of normal" He reluctantly showed his agreeance to the idea. Feet were already shuffling to the back door again and Minah sighed, sitting down on the couch.

"Have fun" She waved, only to get wide eyed looks in response.

"Nonsense, you're coming to"

"There's no way!" Minah protested as Chanyeol pulled her back onto her feet.

"Sure there is" He countered.

"I'm not going to be able to keep up with any of you and I'll just get lost" Minah pointed out as they pulled her outside, already shaking as her nerves consumed her. Kyungsoo shifted forms, joining Yixing and Jongin in the yard, the others began to follow suit.

"Not if you go with one of us" Junmyeon pointed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter