Relieved

Atypical Love

Before Ayana and Chanyeol left, Chanyeol’s mom whispered in Ayana’s ear, “Be sure to come back and visit,” and gave her a big hug.

”Don’t scare her,” Chanyeol’s dad said with a smile to the mom.

Chanyeol took Ayana’s hand and left to go to the car. Before they arrived at the car, Chanyeol stood in front of Ayana. “What did my mom whispered in your ear about?” Smiling, Ayana went around Chanyeol and continued walking. He followed and then said, “If you don’t tell me, I won’t take you home.” In his mind, he actually wouldn’t mind not taking her home just yet. He always wanted to spend as much time with her as he can.

Ayana turned around and said, “Really?”  Chanyeol kept walking towards her with a playful smile. He walked up to her and hugged her tightly. “If I had my way, I wouldn’t take you home ever.”

During the drive home, Chanyeol had a big smile on his face. “What are you smiling about?, Ayana asked.

”You were so worried about my family. And they loved you. I told you that you shouldn’t be. Did you have a good time?”

”Yoora was so excited to see me. And your mom was so kind and welcoming. She is so sweet. And your dad was so adorable with your mom.”

“I do take after my dad,” Chanyeol said and squeezed Ayana’s hand. “I am adorable with you, don’t you think?”

”Sometimes,” Ayana teased. “You look tired. Rest. You had to much fun with my mom and sister talking about me.” Chanyeol suggested.

They arrived at Ayana’s place. Chanyeol’s pulls into the parking garage of the building. He parks in Ayana’s parking spot. She doesn’t have a car, but she gets one parking spot. They both go up the elevator to her place. Chanyeol always insist on walking Ayana to her door especially when they are alone. If there were others in the car, he wouldl pull into the garage and drop her at the elevator.

At her place, they always say their goodbyes inside her apartment. They were careful to not publicly show their relationship. They were aware there could be photographers anywhere. So they never took chances.

Inside, Chanyeol took Ayana’s hand and looked deeply in her eyes. The way he was looking at her could melt anyone’s heart. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Ayana said to break the silence.

He the hair that was covering her eye so he could look completely into her soul. “I never thought I could find someone like you. You have my heart and I have yours. You make me so happy.” He then kissed her deeply. He pulled his lips back slightly and said quietly, “I don’t want to leave.”

”Don’t,” she replied.