Exordium

Exordia: Tale of the Nine Gods

E X O R D I U M
(or prologue, if you'd like)

At the beginning there's nothing.

Well, except a tree that is just miraculously grown and have magical power.

I should tell you that most of the things I'm going to tell you is not going to make sense. But I assume since you're looking for a 'mythology' (silly of you to think this is a mere story), you should know that not-making-sense will be included in the package. That aside, this is a tale of a family, friendship, love, and lost. But mostly family feud and lost, we'll get to that later. I mean, you can't expect not to have arguments among nine brothers who have super powers, right? It's never even that serious. One time it was just that one of my brother, Chanyeol, decided to annoy the hell out of my other brother, Kyungsoo--BAM, we had the Battle of Phoenix in three days time. Sometimes (read: every time) we fight as a joke, too. 

To put it simply, we have a lot of love and creativity in our family. We like to keep things interesting.

This collection of stories would be told from my point of view, which I warn, at times would be biased (for example, if it concerns me). I suggest my brothers to write the same thing so our readers could get an objective view, but well, they are not a fan of writing. Me, I am not big on writing either, but after hundreds of years, there's only so many things that you can do and not get bored. I've never written anything before; this gig has been quite fun so far.

Ciao!

Your Lovely Narrator,
Baekhyun <3