Chapter 19

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black car kept on following them behind until they got to the big mall. Baekhyun turned off the engine and stepped out of the jeep with the rest of his family and friends. They went straight into the mall and the bodyguards welcomed them with respect. He's a well known customer so he was highly respected.

 

"It seems you're quite popular around here, you and Jaehyun must have come here a lot, right?" Seoyeon asked as she walked along Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun smiled at her. He stopped walking and gently caressed her face, while his free hand pulled her close to his chest. His eyes never left his wife's eyes, he had sparks of love shining through his eyes.

 

"Even Taesuk is popular here, and soon you will be. This is just the beginning of our beautiful family together, and soon our unborn baby will be a part of it all." He leaned closer to his wife, and kissed her on the lips.

 

Seoyeon blushed. She wondered how Baekhyun could be so romantic in the sight of passers by without feeling shy. She leaned into the kiss, feeling every taste of Baekhyun's lips. It was a blissful moment for them, it felt as if it wasn't going to end soon. Baekhyun's touch on Seoyeon's body did strange things to her that she felt so cherished.

 

"Well, I didn't see this coming." Jongin said softly, but in a teasing tone. The sight was just too beautiful that he had to record them.

 

Baekhyun was the first to pull away from the kiss, but Seoyeon wanted more, more than just a kiss. She wanted Baekhyun's time, love and affection. She wanted to be wrapped in his arms, but thanks to Jongin, it's not happening anytime soon.

 

"Jongin you always appear at the wrong time. Man, your timing is so wrong."

 

"Sorry, I can't help it." Jongin waved the video up in the air, showing them their moment of bliss and Seoyeon blushed even harder. 

 

"Okay, let's go, I can see you're up to no good." 

 

"Well, maybe." 

 

Baekhyun shook his head, and they all went deep into the mall, but Baekhyun stood for a while, staring at the black car, but later on, he walked up to meet his wife and family.

 

It wasn't up to 15 minutes when another white car arrived at the mall, and packed in front of the first car that had followed Baekhyun secretly behind to the mall.

 

The man in the black car didn't step out of his car, and so was the one in the white car. It took about ten minutes before a tall man stepped out from the white car. He had a hoodie covering his head and his hands were stocked inside his hoodie pockets. 

 

His body movement was quite suspicious. He looked carefully at his surroundings and proceeded to make his way into the mall, but a gunshot was heard and it went straight to the legs of the tall man earning a loud scream of pain from him.

 

Everyone in the mall heard it all. Some of them were alert while some panicked. Seoyeon and the kids held into Baekhyun and Jongin, but Baekhyun was in a hurry to head out the mall. 

 

"Jongin please take care of Seoyeon, I will be back shortly." 

 

"But where to? Please stay with us, please." Seoyeon pleaded. She had tears welling in her eyes as she looked at Baekhyun in the eyes. "Please don't go."

 

Baekhyun knew exactly what she was scared of, but he really needs to find out what happened.

 

"Baby I need you to trust in me, please. I will be back safe and okay, but for now I need you to go with Jongin, please." Baekhyun kissed her and took off, he couldn't wait to hear his wife's pleading words. He had come this far and can't back off now.

 

Baekhyun made his way out of the mall, but he was faced with a great gathering just a few steps before entering the mall. He rushed straight to the black car and got in.

 

"Changwook, Is that the spy you shot?" Baekhyun asked and Changwook smirked." I'm never wrong. I always get what I want, just as I don't miss my target."

 

"Okay, let's find out who the spy actually is." Baekhyun tapped Changwook on the shoulder and they stepped out of the car and walked their way through the crowd.

 

The man was on the floor, bleeding badly that he couldn't move a muscle. Baekhyun was a bit worried, hoping that Changwook didn't shoot an innocent person, but for sure Changwook won't make such mistakes, he's just too good for his own good.

 

Baekhyun grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled the hoodie off his head, but to Baekhyun's greatest surprise, a gun fell off the man's pocket, and he came face to face with DaeYoung, the man he hates the most.

 

For some minutes Baekhyun found himself wanting to embrace that dark, horrible life he once lived and loved. He wanted to pick up the gun from the ground and waste DaeYoung's pathetic life, to make him die like a street dog, but Changwook held him by the hand. His grip on Baekhyun's hand was tight as if he knew exactly the dark thoughts going on in the friend's mind.

 

Baekhyun glared at Changwook's hand holding his own hand, and he heaved a deep sigh. trying to get a hold on himself.

 

"DaeYoung I warned you didn't I? I asked you to stay away from my wife and my family, but you refused to listen." 

 

"I know you're behind this Baekhyun, but even if I get arrested, my partner will make sure you suffer greatly. I'm so foolish for underestimating you, but trust me, my partner won't commit such a mistake. Baekhyun you will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter