Chapter 1

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter (1) Begins

Β 

πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰

Β 

Β 

Baekhyun sighed as he turned off his car engine. He stayed still for a minute or two in his car staring directly at the gate of his son's school.Β 

He had just finished working on some important files in his office due to his position as the CEO of the company and of course, he felt a bit tired. He glanced at his wristwatch before he finally stepped out of his car.

Β 

"Daddy!" A little healthy cute five years old boy called out in excitement on seeing his father.

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile down at his dear child who just came out of the gate with his teacher. He knelt down and spread his arms wide open to receive his son.

Β 

"Jaehyun." Baekhyun embraced the little boy to his chest. He was glad feeling his son's heartbeat.

Β 

"Did you study well?" He asked calmly while using his free hand to arrange Jae's hair after parting from the hug.

Β 

"Yes Dad." The kid replied.

Β 

Baekhyun nodded with a smile and he took his son to the car.

Β 

Once Jae was well seated in the car, Baekhyun started the engine of the car, but then the same sad little boy about his son's age who sits beside the security man all the time caught his attention just like every other day.

Β 

Baekhyun just couldn't drive past the lonely child today, and he was sure ready to have a word with the boy.

Β 

"Jae, do you know that kid sitting over the chair beside the security man?" Baekhyun had to ask his son who was busy munching on his sandwich given to him by his Dad.

Β 

Jaehyun quickly look at the security man and the kid then back to his Dad. "Yes I know him. He's my classmate, but he's always so sad and never talks to anyone. I even heard my teacher saying that his mom always picks him up very late." Jae sighed and drank a little from his orange juice.

Β 

Baekhyun felt sad, he looked at the child through his car and felt bad, but then he let his thoughts be and drove off.

Β 

Getting home, Jaehyun rushed out of the car and ran straight into their apartment. Baekhyun had to smile as he watched his son running off happily. He could still remember how little Jaehyun was five years ago, he could still remember how helpless and tiny he was when he carried him in his arms the very moment he was born, he could still remember how he watched his wife taking her last breath after giving birth to Jaehyun.

Β 

"Time sure really flies." Baekhyun muttered as he trailed after his son.

Β 

"Dad I've dropped my bag and arrange my books nicely, so can uncle Sehun and Minwoo come over today since it's the weekend, please Dad." The kid said with a pout and Baekhyun was left without a choice, who can resist such a cute child after all.

Β 

"Jae, why are you so cute?" Baekhyun had to ask because Jae's pout is like the cutest thing in the world.

Β 

"Well, my teachers said I'm just like you." Jae said, and Baekhyun had to nod to it, after all he's the Dad.

Β 

"Okay, I will call Sehun and his son Minwoo over, but first we'll have to do some shopping for dinner since they're coming over."

Β 

"Okay Dad!" The kid jumped in excitement and quickly put on his shoes while Baekhyun quickly wrote down a list of what they'll need to prepare for dinner.

Β 

"Okay, let's get going." Baekhyun shouted to get his son's attention, and it did work.

Β 

Jae ran down the stairs and they both headed out of the house to the mall after Jaehyun's school.


Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰πŸ•‰

Β 

Β 

"I love Uncle Sehun so much." The kid said out of the blue and Baekhyun had to nod to Jae's words. Who won't love a kind hearted person such as Sehun.

Β 

"Hmm, so that's why you want him to come over?" Baekhyun asked as he focused his attention on the road with his hands stead on the steering wheel.

Β 

"Yes Dad, and I want to play with him and his son Minwoo."

Β 

Baekhyun looked at the kid and smiled. "You will okay?" The CEO said calmly. But just as they were about crossing Jae's school, Baekhyun sighted the same little kid from earlier still sitting with the security man, but this time he was sleeping with his head resting against the wall.

Β 

Baekhyun had to quickly pull over to aΒ  stop. He was shocked to see the little child in the same seat all alone. Baekhyun felt bad seeing the child in such a condition, so helpless and so sad.

Β 

"Daddy, why are we in my school?" Jae asked and Baekhyun had to turn over to the kid who was surprised and questioning him regarding the sudden stop beside his school.

Β 

"Jae isn't that your classmate over there?"

Β 

"Who?" Jae looked around and saw the same kid and he nodded. "Yes, he is."

Β 

"Okay. Wait here Jae." Baekhyun said, he was about to step out of the car when Jae held his hand.

Β 

"Daddy are you going over to him?"

Β 

"Yes, why?"

Β 

"I want to come with you. I've always wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter