Rumors

Nyongtory Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“ Seungri-ya,,, ! Open the door please,,, !” Jiyong knock the door while keep pressing the bell but it’s like the owner not give any sign to open the door for him.

 

“ Seungri-ya,,,, Please. Let me explain everything, Baby. Please open the door” Jiyong keep pleading

 

“ GO AWAY,,,, ! I HATE YOU,,, ! “ Seungri shout from inside

 

“ Please, Seungri. Let me in,,,”

 

“ NO,,, ! JUST GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND. ! I am tired, Ji. I’m tired ,,, Please,,,,,,,,!!”

 

“ Baby,,,,”

 

“GO !!! “

 

*CLANG CLANG CLANG

 

Seungri shout and throw a flower’s vas to the door. The sound of something crack echoed the room. That sounds make his neighbour Lee SiYoung comes out to see what happen.

 

“ Seungri,,, please open the door. Don’t do anything stupid,,, Baby,, please,,, !”

 

Jiyong put his ears on the door , trying to heard something from the inside but it’s really rare he can’t hear anything.

 

 

“ Jiyong,,,,, What happen, huh ? “ Lee Siyoung surprise see Jiyong on the floor right in front of the door of Seungri’s apartment. Jiyong look so mess and panic.

 

“ What sound is that,,, ?” Lee Siyoung ask Jiyong

 

 

“ Ji,,, “

 

 

Jiyong run as fast as he could leaving Siyoung in many question about what really hapend and what the sounds is. He goes to the security office to ask the spare key of Seungri’s apartment. He afraid something bad happen to him. After he pleading to the security officer finally they give the key to him but they must accompany him as the procedure.

 

Jiyong back right away, the security man try to knock first but he got no answer so, he try to open the apartment with his spare key.

 

*CLICK

 

The door is open and showing that Seungri’s apartment was terrible mess. Right in front of the door, the pieces of the glass of vas that Seungri thrown before shatter on the floor. The living room look so mess, the paint was shatter on the floor. The utensil of the kitchen also thrown away all over the room. The security officer and Lee Siyoung look so surprised about Seungri’s apartment condition.

 

Jiyong scanning all over the room but he can’t find Seungri.

 

Siyoung ask the security man to go out the room. She told him if there was something happen she will telling him immediately and the security man obey Siyoung words and give them the private time.

 

After the security gone, Siyoung back to see what really happen, she worry if something band happen to Seungri. Suddenly she saw the blood was sprain on the floor

“ Ji,,, what is that,, ?“ Lee Siyoung see the blood shatter on the floor and it’s like a fresh blood.

 

 

“ SEUNGRI,,, !! “

 

 

Jiyong and the Siyoung saw Seungri on the floor unconscious in his bedroom. And his foot was full of blood.

 

“ Baby,,,, “

 

Jiyong come to Seungri immediately, he put Seungri’s head on his laps trying to waking him up.

 

Siyoung was stunned hearing the word Baby from Jiyong to Seungri. She have no clue what relationship between them. She just knew that they are bandmates.

 

“ Hey,, baby,, wake up neh. I’m here okay. “

 

“ Ji,, I will take my first aid kit at my apartment, please laying him on the bed. I’ll be back soon. If neccessary I will call the doctor, neh. “ Siyoung try to focus on Seungri’s condition rather than her confused mind about these two.

 

Siyoung back to her apartment and meet her husband. She told her husband what happen and her husband understand and let her wife help Seungri while he is taking care of their baby.

 

Siyoung back to Seungri’s apartment and see Seungri already lying on the bed with Jiyong on sitting on the edge of the bed. He was cleaning up Seungri’s foot with shaking. Seeing that, Siyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter