When Sungyeol is sick

Sick

 


The day had begun, however, as usual. All infinity had risen and had gone off to their dance hall to work on the steps of their new song. They had started again and again until their movement was perfect and synchronized. Only, Sungyeol seemed to fail to follow. His steps were often staggering a few seconds and he was still making some mistakes. Myungsoo had noticed that some things were wrong with Sungyeol's behavior. He watched her out of the corner of his eye and watched him wipe his sweat-covered forehead with his hand. He really looked tired. Maybe that was what made today Sungyeol come to nothing. Only, when they started dancing again for the umpteenth time, Sungyeol had lost his balance and had fallen on Myungsoo, who, not expecting it at all, fell with him, his back tapping violently on the floor.

-Ouch! He groans as he straightened up while the body of the older of the two was still on him, against his chest. Yeollie, can I know what are you doing?   

But he received no answer. So he put his hands on the shoulders of his
hyung and lifted him slightly to see his face. Sungyeol had slightly red cheeks and irregular breathing. Caught in doubt, he put his hand on his forehead and pulled it away so quickly that his eldest was hot. He turned to Sunggyu who had approached them to find out what had happened and told him that he had to go back because Sungyeol was not able to continue the training and their leader accepted without problems. while calling their manager to prevent it. The trip was quite short and once they arrived in their dormitory, he put Sungyeol on their bed before folding the blankets over him. He went to get a thermometer and had confirmation that Sungyeol had a lot of fever. He sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Sungyeol's sleepy face.

-You should have told me that you didn't feel well ... he murmured sadly.

Subsequently, he decided to do everything to improve the condition of the oldest. He took some cloth which he moistened with cold water and gently placed it on the patient's forehead. Later he went to make a porridge and despite the fact that he burned himself once or twice during his preparation, he did not let down. Sungyeol, woke up a little later. First, he was surprised to wake up in his room and not in the training room. Then he noticed that someone had to put this compress on his forehead. Which meant he was not alone. On the other hand, he heard footsteps coming in his direction before seeing Myungsoo appear in the doorway. He held a bowl in his hands. Seeing that Sungyeol was awake, he approached, put what he had in his hands on the nightstand before putting his hand on the older man's forehead again.

-It's look like your temperature has dropped a bit. How are you feeling ?

-I'm tired and have a headache. The other boy answer softly. But what happened?

-You have collapsed in the middle of our dance practice. You scared everyone and Sunggyu hyung and our manager let me take you back here and now I have to take care of you. But frankly, if you did not feel good you should have said it.
-Sorry, Myungs ... I will not do it again.

The youngest seemed satisfied with Sungyeol's answer. He grabbed the bowl he was holding and handed it to him. It was the porridge he had had so much trouble developing.

-Eats that. It should help you get better.

Sungyeol, thank him gently before starting to eat. But when that reached his tongue only one word came to his mind to qualify this dish: Disgusting. Myungsoo had to guess at the sight of the older man's grimace and bowed his head and scratched his neck with an embarrassed look.

-Sorry, I wanted to make you a dish to help you get better and I read that some spices help that when we're sick then I put them all so that you are quickly feel better ... I shouldn't have, sorry.

At that time, Sungyeol noticed the burn marks on Myungsoo's hands and realized that he had done his best. So he turned his attention back to the dish that L. had made. Even if they did not show it too much to avoid any problems, Myungsoo and Sungyeol went out together and knew that L had made the effort to prepare a meal for him. warmed the heart. So he took a deep breath and took a bite of this thing under the gaze dumbfounded Myungsoo.

-But Yeollie what are you doing? I thought you thought it was disgusting.
-Yes. Approved this one. It's really horrible ... But you did it.

Myungsoo smiled as he heard this sentence. Sungyeol forced himself to eat some of this porridge but could not finish everything. L did not blame him and forced him to rest again. Sungyeol preferred not to upset him and obeyed. Only he woke up a few hours later. His fever seemed to have dropped again well but he had another problem. He was cold. He had the feeling that his blood had frozen in his veins. He hugged his blanket and seeing that it did not warm him up, he decided to get up. He walked down the halls before falling on Myungsoo who was obviously looking for something to do to take care of him. He seemed surprised to meet Sungyeol.

-Yeollie what are you still doing standing up? L asked in a tone of reproach. You are supposed to rest.
-C-cold ... It was the only thing that managed to articulate Sungyeol before snuggling into Myungsoo's arms. So warm...

Obviously, he was referring to L's body temperature, which seemed to warm him to a minimum. Myungsoo did not understand everything. Only he had to make Sungyeol go back to bed. He grabbed the older boy in his arms and lifted him up. Sungyeol took the opportunity to curl up a bit more. Seeming to suddenly enjoy the skinship, (he had already been like an octopus against L when he took him from the dance practice to the dormitory) which was not really the case habitually. Myungsoo ends up laying him on his bed again. Only, Sungyeol did not seem determined to let go of the youngest. On the contrary, he tightened his grip on the youngest and categorically refused to let go despite his request. Sighing, L lay down beside him and Sungyeol continued to stand against him. The warmth of Myungsoo's body seemed to rock him into sleep and his eyes became heavier and heavier. In the end, L finally dropped the idea of getting rid of the grip of the oldest. At the same time, he seemed so weak at that moment that he had only one desire, and that was to protect him. Taking advantage of the fact that Sungyeol had fallen asleep again, L put a small kiss on his lips knowing that if he had been awake, the oldest would have screamed for doing so while he was sick and so he was in danger of catching his germs. Myungsoo smiles as he imagines the scene before lovingly caressing his boyfriend's hair.
The next day, Sungyeol woke up slowly. He was still a little weak but still felt better. When he turned his head, he saw Myungsoo asleep by his side. He smiled as he remembered everything L had done for him. He leaned down slowly and kissed the youngest's cheek before whispering
-Thanks for everything

Myung ... You're really the best and I love you so much.

.
 
Author note: And this is the end for the first part I hope you like it. I don't really know when I can update the second part but I hope It's not gonna be too long. Anyway, I hope you like this part! See you later ;)