Let Me (One)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard another groan from the guy sitting at the back.

Youngjae at the shotgun seat is just laughing at the poor guy.

"I know you're stupid, but I didn't know you were that much?"

He said playfully, earning another groan from their friend, who's now hitting his head on the back of the driver's seat.

"Hey stop that! It hurts!"

Bambam complained, feeling every hit at his back through the thick foam.

Yugyeom slips his body down in a laying position, burying his head on his arms while repeatedly muttering, 'I'm so stupid!'

"But you know, that was one hella brave move!"

Bambam said, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, and I think it was on perfect timing, It's been three years! Now you've finally said it out loud to him,"

"Oh yeah! I said it out loud not just to him, but the whole ing University!"

Yugyeom added, almost sounding like a tantrum.

He let out another frustrated groan and kick his legs in the air.

Tonight is their Jackson hyung's birthday party, meaning, almost the whole University is invited. Seniors, juniors, sophomores, freshmens and all other people related to Jackson are present. There's just a lot of people in there, everyone is having a lot of fun and are just enjoying the night, some are already drunk and some are still sober, everything seems normal until someone pulled out an empty bottle and encourage everyone to join their spin the bottle/truth or dare game. There were about twenty people who have joined and the others are just watching them, anticipating new rumors and gossips that was about to slip out.

Yugyeom, as the very shy kid he is, didn't even know how the heck did he got himself sitting with them in circles waiting for the bottle to point right at him. He didn't even had the time to internalize his thoughts first about joining this game when the bottle is already spinning in the center and was about to stop and point at him any minute.

He stares at the spinning bottle until he heard a sudden loud cheers indicating that it had already stop and pointed at someone. Lifting his head, he saw all of those eyes looking at him with expectations.

Yugyeom didn't know if he was just already wasted or just plain stupid that he didn't even hesitate to stood up and shout his three freaking years of secret feelings for his one and only senior, Park Jinyoung, when the host throw him the dare, stood up and tell us who do you like here?

He just later on realized what he had done when the party suddenly stops for a whole ing minute. All eyes were staring a little dumbfounded at him. They were shocked, because for one, despite his shy attitude, he's still popular with girls, they just thought Kim Yugyeom is straight and might be interested with one of those girls. Two, Park Jinyoung might be every girls dream guy, but when it come it comes to guys like them? He's just seriously terrible! Of all the people that this innocent looking boy would fall for? Park Jinyoung? Really? And lastly, no one had really expected that this boy here would have the guts to even open his mouth for that question, let alone, join this game. So really, it was a mind blowing issue right there.

Upon realization, Yugyeom felt his whole body tensing up, his whole face becomes redder than it already was because of alcohol. Still good thing his friends were there to pulled him out of that embarrassing moment, though already late, at least he got out and will finally have the chance to bury himself alive before it's too late.

"Just drop me off to the woods! Dig a grave for me and let me bury myself alive!"

He dramatically said.

If he could only take back what he had said earlier down to his mouth, he wouldn't feel so embarrassed like this.

"Nope. Your mom told us to bring you back alive so that's what we're gonna do, okaaay?"

Bambam answered.

"Oh come on! Don't be a kid. It wasn't a big deal! What's so wrong about confessing if it's true anyway?"

"The fact that he had confessed it during spin the bottle , in front of the whole University's population while he's drunk seems so wrong to me, Youngjae..."

"Stop mentioning it!"

"sTop meNtionIng It! You stop your tantrums now and get off my fancy car!"

Bambam said finally stopping right in front of the Kim's residence.

"And now you guys are throwing me out? What kind of friends are you?!"

He blabbered while trying to lift himself up from laying at the backseat.

"Stop being so dramatic, it's your house, what're you saying?"

Youngjae said, getting off the car to open the door for him, knowing all too well this kid drunk himself more after that embarrassing moment to at least forget it and now would obviously need their help to go back on his nest.

"Youngjae, what will gonna happen to me tomorrow at school?"

Yugyeom muttered while his friend is basically dragging him to his front door.

"There's no classes tomorrow, it's Sunday you dumb."

"I mean on, Monday?"

Youngjae, dropped him on the first two steps of the porch to ring their door bell and immediately goes back on pulling him up to the front door.

"They're all drunk, people will soon forget it. Don't think about it too much,"

"What if they remember?"

Yugyeom asks again, now having his head hanging low, his eyes were already closed as the sleepiness is slowly embracing him.

"Is your parents even here?"

The other boy said and ring the doorbell again.

"So what if they remember? You don't need to be ashamed of that. You're literally drooling over him in the distance for three ing years, and now that you've finally said it out loud, what's more in it to be afraid of?"

He answered after ringing the doorbell for the nth time.

Yugyeom let out a giggle and playfully kissed his friend's cheek.

Youngjae immediately slaps his face away and wiped his cheek, rolling his eyes as he did so.

"Thank you, sometimes you have more sense than Bambam when talking about stuffs like this,"

"It's because I'm more of an intellectual being than the two of you."

He said and finally decided to abuse the doorbell.

"Where the is your parents?!"

He added and immediately stops when they both heard the unlocking sound and Yugyeom mom's irritated face welcomed them.

"G-Good evening auntie! Hey, Yugyeom! I told you to stop ringing the door bell, your parents are already sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter