By my side

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4&feature=related

----

For dinner you and B.A.P. went to a local noodle restaurant.

No one was really eating. None of you had much appetitite.

Even Zelo just poked his noodles.

Yongguk glanced at everyone’s somber faces. “Hey, come on. Eat up. I didn’t waste my money for you to just watch your food.” He tried to joke but no one laughed. Yongguk knew he should do something as the oldest. He slung an arm around Jongup and smiled, “Hey, how about we don’t go home?”

“Huh?” That got everyone’s attention.

“What do you mean, hyung?” Youngjae asked. “Then where would we go?” Zelo blinked.

“How about the beach?” Yongguk asked. “Beach?” Everyone’s eyes widened. He smiled and nodded, “It would be like a mini vacation. Nothing is at home for us anyways. Let’s take a break and go see the sea. How about it? You all in?”

“I’m in.” Zelo couldn’t help but be excited. It had been too long since any of you had gone to the beach.

“Me, too.” Himchan smiled.

“Same.” Youngjae answered. Daehyun nodded.

“Include me.” You beamed. Everyone looked at Jongup. A smile finally came on his face, “Okay, let’s go.”

“YES!” Everyone cheered. All of you ate the noodles and went to buy the tickets to another train trip.

It was near midnight by the time the train came yet the 7 of you were wide awake. Himchan and Yongguk played games with Zelo and Jongup. “Aww not again!” Zelo complained. “Punishment time!” Himchan proclaimed. Jongup laughed as the hyungs slapped the maknae’s back.

Youngjae cracked a hard-boiled egg on your head. “Ow, oppa!” You complained. He chuckled and ate his egg. You glanced at Daehyun who was absentmindedly looking out the window. You slyly took an egg and slammed it down on his head. Daehyun turned his head and stared at you in disbelief. “Yum.” You casually peeled off the shell.

*Babo. You think I’ll just sit and do nothing?* Daehyun grabbed the last egg and cracked it over your head. Your jaw fell open in surprise and you gawked at him. Daehyun tried to keep a straight face but his eyes were smiling. You clucked your tongue at him and took a bite of your egg.

Daehyun chuckled to himself. He neatly peeled the shell off of the egg.

You finished eating your egg and sipped on the banana milk. Another egg appeared in front of you. You looked up and saw Daehyun gazing down at you. You shook your head, “You eat it, oppa.”

Daehyun took your hand and put the egg in your palm. After a long look at you, he finally turned away and went back to gazing out at the blackness. A soft smile appeared on your face *I knew he had a kind spot in his heart somewhere.*

A couple hours later, the train fell silent. All the boys had fallen asleep.

Zelo had fallen asleep on Yongguk’s shoulder. Himchan fell asleep with his head on the window and Jongup’s hood was over his head. Youngjae had his earphones over his head and arms crossed with his eyes peacefully closed.

You glanced around *Is everyone asleep but me?* But you saw Daehyun and saw that his eyes were open. You felt relieved *I’m not alone.* You poked his arm. He looked at you.

“Aren’t you sleeping?” You whispered. He shook his head.

“You’re not tired?” You asked. He shook his head again.

You looked at everyone else, “They all fell asleep. Poor Jongup oppa. He must be exhausted putting on a happy face all the time. I admire him for doing that.” *Jongup is stronger than all of us.* Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter