Unwelcome Visitor

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszRAvWRNpA 

----

 

After school you texted the boys that they go ahead without you since you were going to the market.

Youngjae texted back. ‘You’re really going to the market this time, right? And alone?'

You rolled your eyes and wrote back ‘YES.’ You went to the super market and piled up on groceries. After buying all the food you left the market. You struggled with the heavy weight of the bags. *I should’ve asked Jongup oppa to come with me.* Out of nowhere the bags were taken from you. You sighed in relief that your aching limbs were spared. “Thank you, Jongup oppa- oh!”

Your eyes widened. It wasn’t Jongup.

“Going home, right?” Zico started towards your house.

You snapped out of your daze and followed him, “How’d you know I was here? Are you stalking me?!”

“Possibly.” He admitted. You crossed your arms with a frown.

Zico chuckled, “Relax. I was on my way home when I saw you come out.” “Oh.” You relaxed.

The two of you made small conversation until you reached your home. You held out your hands, “Give them to me.”

Zico raised an eyebrow, “What? Am I not allowed to go in your home?”

“No, but-“

“Great. Open the door then.” He walked into the gate. “But-“ “Come on. My arms are getting tired.” Zico nodded at the door. You bit your lip in thought of the consequences. “I’m waiting~” He called.

With a resignated sigh, you took out your keys and unlocked the front door. “Yeojin, is that you?” Youngjae came down and stopped. He stared at Zico in a not-too-friendly way. “I thought you said you went alone.” “I did but he tagged along in the end.” You muttered.

“Is the kitchen over there?” Zico cheerfully left.

Youngjae shot you a look. You innocently shrugged. The two of you went into the kitchen.

Zico was looking around, “Wow. Everything is so neat. Is this your doing, Panda Bear?”

“Panda Bear?” Youngjae looked at you. You turned red, “So, um, yeah it was nice of you to help me. I’ll lead you to the door-“

“You’re not even going to offer me a drink? How rude.” Zico feigned sadness.

Youngjae clenched his fist and said through his gritted teeth, “Just leave quietly.”

“Or what?” Zico gave him a challenging look.

You could feel the tension rise in the air. “All right. I’ll give you some juice and then you’ll go, okay?” You asked. He nodded in agreement. Youngjae gave you a look. “Oppa, please.” You begged. He sighed, shook his head, and left the kitchen.

You went to the refrigerator and pulled out the carton of orange juice. “Man, you must have a difficult life. Are they always so uptight?” Zico pulled out a chair and sat on it. “Actually they’re very pleasant to live with.” You set the glass on the table. “Drink and go.”

“Sheesh. You sound so mean.” He made a face. Very slowly, he sipped the juice.

You sighed, “Zico oppa-“

“So tell me. How is it like livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter