Mrs. Bang Yongguk

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTRH7HpVIJg

----

Night had fallen and now it was dark outside.

You were sitting on the ground with your back against the bed. You sighed as you brought your knees into your chest and rested your arms on top of them. You looked at the door and rested your chin on your hands with a pout. *When will Yongguk oppa let me out?*

An hour ago, Jongup had brought your food up on a tray. With a mumble of apology, he left as quickly as he had come.

You absentmindedly tapped your finger on the empty tray. *At this rate, he’ll never let me out.* You shut your eyes, getting tired of this whole ordeal. You were halfway to dreamland when you heard a distinctive tap on your window. Your eyes flickered open and you looked up *What was that?*

The tap came again. You stood up and walked over to the window, expecting a branch to be scratching against your window. But there was nothing. You felt a chill run down your spine and gulped. For a second you thought of screaming for the boys.

But the tap came again and this time you saw a rock hit your window. *What the- who is throwing that?!* You opened your window and looked down. Your eyes widened, “Zico-“ You gasped and cupped your mouth. You waited a few seconds to see if the boys had heard. But the house was silent as ever.

You glanced back then looked at Zico, “What are you doing here?!”

“To check up on you! Are you all right?!” He asked.

You nodded, “You should go before they find you!”

Zico glanced around and saw the tree. He waved his hand, “Move away from the window.” Your eyes widened as you saw him climb the tree, “You crazy?!” “Maybe.” Zico jumped. You stepped back and he entered your room.

You heard footsteps and both of you froze. You held your breath, daring not to breathe. Finally the footsteps receded. Both of you sighed in relief. You shook your head, “This isn’t right. You shouldn’t be here. They could kill you-“ You looked up at his face and gasped loudly, “OHMYGOD!”

Zico quickly put a hand over your mouth, “Quiet! You want to really get me killed?!”

You pushed his hand away and pointed at his big black eye. “Y-your face…”

Zico rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, “Yeah. I guess I’m the Panda Bear now, huh?”

Your face fell. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault.” Zico shook his head, “Nah, don’t worry about it. I’ve had worse.”

“This was a bad idea. Maybe we shouldn’t be friends anymore.” You sighed.

Zico stared at you, “You kidding me?” He pointed at his face, “Then what are you going to do about this?! I got beat up for nothing!” You panicked, “Zico, the oppas-“

Too late. The door flew open.

You gulped *Crap.*

Yongguk wagged his finger, “Come out. Both of you.”

You and Zico ended up kneeling on the floor in the living room. B.A.P. had you surrounded. Youngjae shook his head and clucked his tongue, “Shame. Having the enemy in your own bedroom.” You gave him a look to shut up *He’s making things worse!* You peeked up at Yongguk. “Oppa-“

He held out a hand and you shut up.

Yongguk spoke to Zico coldly, “Haven’t you learned your lesson? I told you to stay away but now you’re invading her bedroom?” “Kill him, hyung!” Youngjae said.

“Oppa!” You snapped. You looked up at Yongguk, “Oppa, please. We weren’t doing anything bad. He just came to check up on me like a good friend.”

*Friend, my . That guy wants you as much as I do.* Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows unhappily.

“I should just kill you-“ Yongguk stepped towards him.

You got up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter