Betrayed

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kyht_rfws

----

Soon it was Friday. You and Jiyeon entered the cafeteria. You saw Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae sitting on one table with other high school senior boys. They saw you and waved. You waved back.

You and Jieyon started walking towards the line.

Zico and his friends got up from one table and walked towards you. It looked like an accident, but he stumbled on purpose and lightly bumped into you.

Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae stood up right away. Youngjae curled his hand into a tense fist. “My bad.” Zico waved with one hand but with the other he smoothly slipped a paper into your pocket. You saw that and questioningly looked at him. He gave you a wink and passed by.

“Jerk.” Youngjae spat.

You quickly slipped the note into your pocket.

Youngjae grabbed your arm as you passed by. “You all right?” You nodded.

“That bastard keeps bothering you. You want me to call Yongguk hyung?” He asked. Your face paled but you remained cool, “And you can’t fight him yourself?”

“If I even so much get a dust on my perfect record, I won’t get a full scholarship to Seoul College!” Youngjae protested. You rolled your eyes and pulled away, “Just eat, oppa.”

During history, you opened the note Zico had given you. ‘Ice cream after school?’ You smiled at the note.

Jiyeon peeked at the note. She glanced at you and smirked. *You just fall right where I want you to.*

After school, you said goodbye to Jiyeon and met up with the boys. “Noona, ride my skateboard with me!” Zelo took your hand and put his skateboard on the ground. He dragged you to it but you held back. “Actually, I’m not going home now.”

“Where are you going?” Youngjae asked. “Um, to the town library.” You answered. “Why? What’s wrong with the school library?” He questioned. “They don’t have the resources I need.” You lied. “Oh. All right then.” Youngjae shrugged.

You sighed in relief, glad that he wasn’t interrogating you anymore. Jongup spoke up then, “Want me to walk you?”

“NO!” You declined rather loudly, causing the boys to stare at you. “I-I mean no thank you. Oppa must be busy and it’s all the way in the opposite direction of home. I’ll just walk by myself. It’s not a problem.”

“Fine. You have your phone then?” Youngjae asked. You held it out with a nod. Waving, you ran off.

Zelo pouted, “I wanted to show her my robot power trick.” Youngjae slung an arm around his neck, “Let’s go, robot.” Without suspecting anything, the four of them headed home.

You ran around to the other side of the school. You peeked around the wall and saw their backs. Your expression saddened. *Mianhae oppas. I don’t want to lie to you either.*

Zico saw you spying on something. Like a ninja, he snuck over and popped his head beyond the wall over yours. He glanced down at you and followed your gaze to B.A.P. “What are we staring at?” He asked.

“WAH!” BAM! The top of your head collided with his chin.

“!” He hissed. “Owww.” You whimpered from the ground.

Zico softened. He forgot about his pain. “You all right?” You nodded. He held a hand out and you took it. Zico pulled you up, “You sure?” “Yeah. Are you okay?” You saw a faded pink mark on his chin and grew guity, “Ohmygod! I did that?!”

Zico rubbed his chin, “Yeah, but-“

“That looks bad! Are you okay?! Do you need ice?!” You panicked and went close to his face to get a better look. Zico blinked fast. He was surprised at how close you were. You didn’t even notice since you were too focused on the bruise on his chin. “Oh gosh. I feel bad now. Mianhae.” You bit your bottom lip, causing him to swallow hard and make his Adam’s apple bob up and down.

You wondered why he wasn’t saying anything and looked up at him. Your eyes rounded at the closeness. Immediately you stepped back and awkwardly cleared your throat. You glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter