Secret Friendship

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyioVb3Bj6o

-------

“E-mail me the pictures for the project, okay?” You reminded Jiyeon. She nodded. “Bye. See you on Monday.” You waved. Jiyeon waved and headed home.

You came outside but didn’t find anyone there. *Huh? Where are the oppas?*

You were about to text Youngjae when you received a message from Jongup. ‘Mianhae, Yeojin. Yongguk hyung wants all of us to help out at the auto shop so we went there right away. See you at dinner!’

*I guess there are a lot of customers today.* You put your phone in your pocket and walked towards the exit. You saw Block B laughing and chatting loudly by their motorcycles. They saw you walking past and pretended to gossip loudly. They laughed and hi-fived each other.

*What’s so funny? Wait…one, two, three, four, five, six…why do I only count 6 Block B members? Where did Zico go?* You scratched your head in wonder and left the gates. *I saw him at school. Where’d he go?*

“Oy, Panda Bear!” A voice hollered behind you.

You jumped with your hand against your surprised chest. *Who is that?!* You whirled around and your eyes bugged out. *The answer to my question.*

Zico smirked and pushed himself off his motorcycle. He stretched out one arm and crooked one finger towards him. You glanced around. Seeing that no one was watching, you warily walked towards him. “What?” You asked, trying to get to the point.

“Geez. Either you really hate me or you’ve been forbidden to come anywhere near me by your many boyfriends.” Zico snorted.

You blushed *Stupid Yongguk oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup oppa, and Zelo!*

He stepped closer, making you look up at him.

Zico gazed into your eyes, “You know what I think the answer is?” You blinked at him. “Neither.” He answered.

In one swift second, you were sitting on his motorcycle. “Hey! What are you doing?!” You yelped.

Zico had bought another helmet the other day and slammed it over your head. “Frankly, I think everything is just bull. You’re not dating any of those possessive losers and…” A playful smirk crossed his face, “You definitely don’t hate me.”

Your face flamed up and you were glad the helmet was covering it. “Let me down!”

“No.” Zico hopped on and turned the engine on. The motorcycle rumbled to life.

You were too scared to jump off. “ZICO! LET ME DOWN!” You yelled.

“You didn’t call me oppa so NO!” Zico sped off.

“AHHH!” You screamed and clung onto his waist for life. Your heart started beating faster as the motorcycle picked up speed. *CRAP! WHY DID I COME TO HIM?! I ONLY HAVE MYSELF TO BLAME IF I GET CAUGHT NOW!*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter