Final

Eternal love

It had been 10 years since Sungyeol and Myungsoo were married. Of course, it would be lying if you were told that everything was always rolled out for the best in this couple. Indeed, they had already almost divorced because of a misunderstanding and that was what led them to the situation they were in now. Indeed, for several days, Sungyeol left without ever telling Myungsoo where he was going and always coming back very late and the next day he was able to sleep long hours nothing seems to wake him up. Faced with this scene, Myungsoo had begun to wonder if Sungyeol was not deceiving him and if that was the case, even if it would make him suffer he could not stay with someone like that. He went directly to the principal concerned for the reason for his absences. Only, instead of answering and dispelling the doubts of the youngest, he was content to lower his eyes and asked Myungsoo to give him time. Just a little while and he promised to answer all his questions afterward. Only, had he known from the beginning what he had, he would not have been impatient to receive this phone call that gave him the answer to his questions. Indeed, Sungyeol's repeated absences were not because he saw someone in Myungsoo's back but rather that he was sick and that he regularly saw his doctor and that his treatment made him tired. He had said nothing to Myungsoo not to worry him. That day, his blood had gone a single round when he heard the word hospital and Sungyeol in the same sentence. Seeing him thus weakened in a hospital bed and vaguely hearing the doctors explained to him that he was going to get out of it but that he should not have forced him too much had made him understand how much he loved Sungyeol and could never part with him. Now, Sungyeol feels better but did not have to engage in activities that required too much physical activity. As a result, he wrote novels alone at home, Myungsoo refusing him to leave the house without him to avoid any incident. The youngest had become a little overprotective but Sungyeol did not blame him. Myungsoo had not left him and that was the main thing. That was what Sungyeol repeated and today was no exception to the rule. He was preparing the evening meal, patiently waiting for the return of his husband. Once their dinner was ready, he went to watch TV and started watching some show to pass the time. In the end, he finally falls asleep. Myungsoo arrived a little later. He sighed softly closing the door through which he had entered and took off his jacket. Although he was paying well and he liked what he was doing, part of him hated his job. In fact, most of the time, he started early in the morning and finished late at night what he did that he saw very little of his wife. Especially lately. As he stepped into the entrance, he heard the sound of the TV in the living room and decided to go there so he could hug his wife. Only he was surprised to see the person he was looking for asleep on the couch the remote control still in his hands.

 

-The show didn't seem interesting. Think Myungsoo in a laugh.

 

He approached the sleeping body of his beloved and gently grabbed his hand holding the remote to remove it and prevent it from falling. Once this was done, he contemplated the hand he had in his, or more precisely the silver ring that was around his finger, being the proof of their marriage. Gently, the youngest kissed the ring, symbol of their eternal bond. He then looked back at Sungyeol's face. The older man's face was calm. A slight smile appeared on his lips as he murmured the name of Myungsoo in his sleep not noticing that the main concern to be near him. The youngest smiled as he heard his name crossing his wife's lips.

 

-If I have a place at your side even in your dreams I am the happiest man in the world. L whispered, lovingly kissing the older man's forehead before getting up. Sleep well, my angel.

 

On his words, he sat up and went through the kitchen before stopping. The cover was set for two. This observation made Myungsoo frown. Indeed, it proved that Sungyeol had not yet eaten preferring to wait for him, only L had already told him that if he returned too late he should not wait for him. The youngest his heels to return to the man of his life. He landed on his side and gently put his hand on the shoulder of the oldest and, with the same softness began to shake him slightly to wake him up. He had to repeat the maneuver several times before seeing Sungyeol flutter eyes slowly emerging from the land of dreams. Myungsoo smiled as he watched him come back to reality. Without saying anything, the older man straightened up and wrapped his arms around the younger man's neck to cuddle him. L almost lost his balance not expecting such a reaction before laughing.

 

-I forgot how you love to cuddle when you woke up. He murmured, still responding to the older man's embrace. What do I miss to be by your side in the morning ...

-Hmmm ... Myung ... was the only thing that managed to articulate Sungyeol in a yawn while nestling her head in the crook of her husband's neck to breathe her so special smell that she missed so much.

-Go Yeollie you have to get up you have to eat something. You can go to bed afterward.

-Hmmm ... Without really answering, he gently extended his arms to Myungsoo, who immediately grasped the message. He grabbed Sungyeol in his arms and lifted him back to their dining room. When he gently put it on his seat, Sungyeol was a little more awake. He yawned. Myungsoo kissed his temple before arranging the meal on the table. The oldest looked at his plate without touching it.

-Soo ... I'm not hungry. He murmured softly. I am tired…

-Love I told you to not wait for me. And it's extremely bad for you to skip a meal so I'm sorry for you but force you to eat something.

 

Sungyeol pouted but forced himself to take a bite and saw a smile end up stretching the lips of his husband. He knew very well that his health was Myungsoo's priority. Myungsoo, who at that moment was happily eating the dish his wife had prepared for him. Once this was over, he got up and went to kiss Sungyeol again. The older man closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck again. After this, they went to bed. The next day, Myungsoo woke up softly. He had not said that to Sungyeol, but he had taken a few days off to spend time with him. Myungsoo sat on the edge of the bed and stared at his wife's sleepy face. He gently his face before removing the locks of hair that fell on his face. Later, he got up and decided to prepare breakfast. A little later, Sungyeol woke up. He yawned before hearing a sound that made him frown. He was supposed to be alone in this house. He got up and walked like a zombie in the corridors of the house and saw in the kitchen a silhouette that was not unfamiliar to him.

 

-Myung? He was surprised. What are you doing here? You should work.

Myungsoo turned a big smile on his face.

-I took days off. He replied. That way I can enjoy the time by your side. But more important. You came right after you got up ...

 

Indeed, we could see that Sungyeol had his hair disheveled, his pajamas weren't put correctly and discovered one of his shoulders and he had a red mark on the cheek proving that he had slept his head against a pillow. Myungsoo approached Sungyeol and gently pulled his cheeks.

 

-Alalah my wife is so cute when you wake up. He remarked while kissing his forehead. -Stop telling me that, Myung ... he pouted. I became older every day and you... You become more beautiful from day to day. That way you can have all the people you want at your feet even the youngest ...

-Sungyeol do not say that. I can certainly have all the people I want at my feet but I ... I only want you and no one else. Because you are the only person with whom I chose to marry ... instead of doubting you, my adorable wife, come. Let me make the most of my days off with you.

 

And that's what they did. Sungyeol certainly had insecurities about his relationship with Myungsoo but as soon as he was in the arms of his husband he forgot all his problems. He took advantage of the warmth of his body against his. And his special smell soothed him. He watched a series on television, Sungyeol had his head against the chest of the youngest who did not seem interested in the movie too busy cuddled the older and kiss him every time. Myungsoo loved this kind of situation, there was nothing ual or anything else dictate by instinct. No, it was just love, the same as during their very first day after their wedding. Nothing had changed between them. He wished to have an eternal love.

 

Author note: And that was my first domesticau. So it is anything but perfect but I hope it will please a minimum.