You owe me (Oneshot)

You owe me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, when are you leaving?”, Yumi asked getting into the office. They were the only ones remaining there.

“At 7PM”, Sakurai answered, fixing the glasses with the back of her hand before a quick smile, glancing at Yumi.

She was working at a new romance three weeks now and it was taking everything out of her. It was the fourth time Yumi was passing by with some coffee that noon.

“Reika, it’s almost midnight.”

Her hands stopped mid-sentence and she looked up, at the clock behind a not that happy Yumi. It was 5 to midnight.

“Oh-”, she stood up straight away, knocking over the pen holder and the chair all at once. They had a date that night, three hours ago. It was their favorite restaurant, and she just ruined everything.

“Yumi, I-“

“It’s okay”, she gave up a little smile, passing her arm around herself. “I slept in the couch, so let’s just go, yeah?”

Kind of defeated, Reika walked away from the mess and reached Yumi’s hand. It was warm, so she brought it to her cold cheeks while walking to the door.

“What if we get ourselves dinner before leaving?”

“Reika-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter