Final

I ❤️ You, Because It’s You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo anxiously arranged the chocolate bouquet on his hand before he nervously pressed the password of the door. He let out a deep sighed and smiled widely making sure that his heart-shaped smile is shown before he opened the door. His smile was faded as he looked at the girl in front of him with her arms crossed, eyebrows raised and annoyed looking face . “ What? You don’t know my song? Does it make sense Do Kyungsoo?” 

He scratched the back of his neck “ err.. Jieun-ah..it’s not like that-"

“ What else do you need to say?” She stopped him while raising her right hand. 

He put down the chocolate bouquet and walked closer to her.

” Don’t come near me, I’m mad at you okay?” 

However he continued to come closer which made her walked backwards 

“ I told you not to come near me, stop it Do Kyungsoo “

He grinned when he saw that she’s already closed to the wall. Jieun stop when her back touched the wall. Kyungsoo took the chance, he immediately enveloped her to his arms while Jieun tried to pull away from his hug. She continue to struggle but Kyungsoo’s hug become tighter and tighter until she cannot moved anymore. He rested his head on her shoulder “ I’m sorry Jieun-ah, but you know how I am. I only know our songs and some old songs plus those English songs I covered before we met ” .

" Yeah, but it doesn’t make sense, I’m your girlfriend right? even Junmyeon oppa and Jongdae oppa know my song”

” Exactly, it’s because you’re my GIRLFRIEND“

He pulled out from the hug and he chuckled as he saw her cute annoyed look. “ Why are you still cute even when you’re mad?”

She hit his chest and pouted  “ don’t even try to change the subject”

He smiled widely and kissed her forehead “ those idiots liked or probably loved is IU, but who I love is Lee Jieun, not the so called Nation’s little sister or the Nation’s Sweetheart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter