-01-

Written to be seen....

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 




 

MYEONG HEE     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI  





 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 










 







 

Sun is rising. Bird is chirping. Alarm kept beeping repeatedly. As you were still on your dreamland. Yuqi were already finish getting ready for the day. She walk inside your room. She sighed and quickly pick up the soft toy that is laying around your room. God you have so many soft toy due to Winwin and Ten kept buying you one during your free day. After that Yuqi of the alarm and open up the curtains that's covering the window. Makes you groan and cover your whole body with your blanket.







 

Yah don't you know what day it is today.




 

Its freaking school day unnie urghhh




 

Yah today is the day where the new boys is coming to school. Don't you like it.




 

Freaking college man i rather be in my shop right now.




 

Hey. I know you are a rich kid but please just finish up the college and you are done. Unless you want to continue university.




 

Urgh do you even think i have a choice.




 

Miss Violet aren't you going to be late.




 

Wait what did you just said.




 

I said, aren't you going to be late for class. Im sure Jaehyun oppa is waiting for you at the gate.







 

You jolted up and grab the watch that's on your desk beside your bed. You look at it and quickly left the room to the toilet while cursing. Yuqi just chuckled and help you to clean your bed. Just then your phone starts to ring Yuqi went to pick up the call and smile.








 

~ please tell me she is late again

 

~ you know her well

 

~ well okay then. Just tell her i will wait at the gate.

 

~ already told her. Oh she might bring her skateboard she doesn't have time to cycled there

 

~ got it. So your boy is coming to her college aren't you excited

 

~ how can i not. But i have a schedule to do.

 

~ sad life. Well see ya soon

 

~ see you soon. Prepare some bread and jacket  for her oppa

 

~ ofcourse i will.

 

~ byee.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Hyung are you sure that we don't really have to talk in korean.




 

Guys all of you will be under my baby girl Violet class. Its multi racial there. You can speak whatever language you want my brothers.




 

Who is this Violet.




 

She is the one and only friend that we are close to. Also you might see her often this time round.




 

You are saying that this Violet girl is the girl that you guys always hangout.




 

Nope. Only me and Winwin always hangout with her. Lucas and Kun hyung only hang out with her when she needs them. But for the rest of her life  she spend it with us.




 

That because we were having NCT schedule that time. Right now we have Wayv schedule to do.




 

Aye Kun hyung its time for them to know who is Violet.




 

Myeonghee wont be happy if she knows that you told them her secrets.




 

Aniya i wont tell them.




 

Guys you do know that we are running late for the first day.




 

Well who is the one plan to get coffee first  




 

Im sorry. Here is you water Xiao Jun.




 

Thanks Lucas.




 

Alright let's go.







 

Right before they could even walk out of the pavement. Xiao Jun was holding the cup lightly. After he took a step they don't even realise that there's someone is running towards them. Seconds later the next thing the boys see is a girl and Xiao Jun is groaning in pain. With coffee covered most of Xiaojun shirt and part of the girl sleeves were also covered with coffee. Without missing any second. The girl apologies and gave some cash before running with skateboard on her hands. The boys were surprised to see what had just happened. Winwin and Ten were looking at the girl until she was no longer in their sight. Xiao jun groan in anger and saw a bracelet was on the floor. He picked up and got up with Kun's help. While facing Ten and Winwin who is talking to each other.







 

Yah do you think what im thinking right now.




 

Yeah hyung. She seems familiar.




 

Too familiar. Is my thought the same as yours Winwin.




 

Really you think about that girl more than you think about me.




 

Oh my little dragon. Im sorry. I can lend you my jacket later. Don't worry. The school accept jackets more than dirty shirts.




 

Whatever you say Ten hyung




 

Well guys let's just get going. You get change in the car. You don't want people to think that you showered in coffee.




 

I'm not gonna let that girl off my hands once i see her again.




 

The thing is when would you even meet her.




 

I question that too.




 

Just shut up both of you.

 

 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You don't even care about your surroundings. You just skate as fast as you could . The students around were used to you rushing to school. As you were about to reach the gate you saw Jaehyun were waiting and smiling to the girls that's around him. He turned and saw you. He waved at you. You chuckled and quickly went to Jaehyun. The girls all run away when they heard the Skateboard sound. You will always get some glares from the girls just because of Jaehyun. Most of the students thought that you and Jaehyun were dating but actually both of you are just close cousins. You gave Jaehyun the normal routine handshake and a quick hug. He smiled and passed you the bread and Jacket.








 

Well someone is late today.




 

Oppa im still early.




 

Yeah wear those and give back to WinWin if you saw him.




 

Why WinWin when he is going to be in your class anyways.




 

Yah just listen to me would you. Plus your best buddies is staying here for just some periods and they are sure going to be busy in China





 

Pfft like i care. As long as they are safe and healthy i would be fine.




 

Aigoo. Eat those bread before reaching the class




 

Arasso. However oppa can follow me to my locker for awhile. You know how heavy this Skateboard is.




 

Man you should really wake up early. How can this skateboard even fits the locker.




 

Well thanks to Yuqi father. He requested new locker for me last term. It perfectly fits my skateboard and i don't need to hurt other student locker.




 

You should really control those strength man. Oh my mom ask me to drag you for family dinner. She said that your parents have been busy with business trip and didnt get the chance to spend time with you. So you are staying overnight at my house missy.




 

Correction. Its your mom's house. You mister have schedule every now and then you didn't even spend time with your own mother.




 

Well that is why she ask me to ask you to sleep over at her house. Since tomorrow is weekend.




 

Well fine. But i have work tomorrow. Are you coming over. Also Haechan lendings are overdue. Please remind him for me. I don't even want to bother chase him.




 

Okay i will. Lets go to your locker before bell rings.




 

Kaja. Oh thanks for the Jacket. I can't believe I bump to someone blind today.




 

You and your bumps every single day. No wonder you always have stains on your sleeves.




 

Its my normal routine oppa. Come on let's go. I don't want to stay under this weather for so long.




 

Aigoo this girl. Arasso lets go....