Amore

In The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing in the doorway, Ryeowook couldn’t help but stay rooted to where he was. The more he stared at Kyuhyun, the more he could feel his blood rushing up to his cheeks, painting it a hue of rosy pink. When Kyuhyun gave Ryeowook a small smile, he felt as if he was floating on cloud nine, and about to ascend to heaven.

Slumped on the chair, Kyuhyun immediately sat up right and straightened out his shirt, hoping to make up for his unkempt appearance. He looked at the now frozen Ryeowook, and gave him a small smile, hoping to hide the fact that underneath that facade, his heart was palpitating at an inhumanely fast speed. 

The two would have continued their pathetic attempts at flirting if not for the cafe owner who couldn’t stand the immense circulating around the cafe.

“Ahem ! Ryeong, the usual ? And Mr Cho, your order is ready. “ The cafe owner blurted out in what seemed to be an attempt to reduce the between the both. 

“Ye-yes. The usual please, thank you.” Ryeowook replied, blushing out of embarrassment from having had his brother witness him gawking at a stranger. Ryeowook proceeded to take quick strides with his head down, passing the stranger and to the corner table that he always sits. However, just as he was about to take his seat, the stranger dashes up to him and grabs onto his arm, before turning him around. 

“Hi ! My name is Cho Kyuhyun, it’s a pleasure to meet you !” Kyuhyun chirped happily, before handing Ryeowook the cake which the cafe owner prepared. Although he looked really confident, however, he was having all sorts of jitters within him right now, he really had to thank his training in law school to have taught him to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter