You Always Win

The Ship that Sails
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seulgi!”

 

“What?”

 

“Come on!”

 

“I am!”

 

Irene turned around and saw her girlfriend, once again, stopping to try and catch snowflakes in . “Really?” She quirked an eyebrow at her. “Because it doesn’t look like you are.”

 

“I’m coming. Wait up!” Seulgi let one more snowflake fall on her tongue before stuffing her hands in her pocket and running to catch up to the waiting Irene. Once she was next to her girlfriend, she wrapped her in her arms and gave her a quick kiss before pulling her in for a hug. “Miss me?”

 

Irene could only smile as she buried her face in Seulgi’s chest and returned the hug. “No, I just missed your warmth.”

 

“What?” Seulgi pulled back, trying to hide her smile as she gazed back at the teasing woman. “Is that all I’m good for?”

 

“Hmmmm,” Irene thought, playfully tapping her finger on her chin. “Let me think about this one for a little while.”

 

“Why you little.” Seulgi tickled Irene’s side and that was Irene’s cue to take off running, Seulgi following close behind as the two women laughed and chased each other through the snowy park. 

 

They passed kids building snowmen, couples skating on the open skating rink, and some people building a fort for (most likely) a snowball fight. The snow sparkled on the trees and park benches and snowflakes lazily fell from the cloudy sky above. 

 

When Seulgi finally caught Irene, who had failed to use a tree for coverage, she grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. Irene wasted no time responding as she cupped Seulgi’s face with her slightly cold hands. They smiled as their lips moved slowly against one another’s. 

 

When they pulled back, Irene ran her fingers through Seulgi’s hair and let a smile takeover her face. “I love you,” she said, with a quick kiss. 

 

“I love you more,” Seulgi responded, once again smothering Irene in a hug. “Like, I love you a lot.”

 

Irene threw her head back at laughed, Seulgi joining in with her. “You’re so cute, you know that?”

 

“My girlfriend tells me that every now and then.” Seulgi’s eyes disappeared as she smiled at Irene. “You’d like her.”

 

“Who, your girlfriend?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Oh I would, would I?” Irene wrapped her arm around Seulgi’s as the two continued their walk through the snowy park. “And why is that?”

 

“Hmmmm.” Seulgi’s eyes darted her eyes to Irene. “Let me think about it.”

 

This earned a light smack from Irene and Seulgi let out a laugh, beating her girlfriend at her own game. 

 

“That wasn’t nice,” Irene teased. 

 

“Oh, come on, babe,” Seulgi whined. She pouted before continuing. “You always win.”

 

“That’s not true,” Irene shot back. 

 

“Yeah it is!”

 

“Where’s your proof?” Irene’s t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter