FINAL

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" D.O-shii, can you explain the meaning of the next song?"  I could still remember how my body were frozen and how my heart were pounding so hard when Jisun noona asked me. I thought I'm prepared. No, I've prepared myself but I guess I was wrong. Ever since our debut, this is the first time that I hate our concept. The first time that I hate the idea that I am holding the superpower of earth. I should have been the one holding the power of light like Baekhyun or water like Suho hyung, because if I am, then I wouldn't be the one to explain this song, the meaning of this song that pierced through my heart.

'' Yes, the song symbolizes D.O. superpower , the title is Gravity, It's about a guy who can't stop but still draw in like a gravity to the woman he love who left him" I glanced at Suho hyung and mumbled " thanks". He might have noticed that I couldn't talked. Well, out of all the members, he was the one that I shared my worries the most. Probably, because he's our leader and just like what he always told to our fans, he's our guardian. And he never failed to lived up to his stage name " Suho", exo's guardian. From the moment that I thought about not pursuing my debut, he made me realized that it isn't what she wanted. He made me realized that it will helped me to widen my resources to find her quickly. Until the moment that the three members left our group, he remained strong and became the source of our strength. I respected and I admired him so much.

Now, It's been four months since our promotion to our latest album " TEMPO" , the company gave us time to unwind and relax, as they have been planning our next album in 6 months time. I am now sitting carelessly at the sand, looking at the sea in front of me. The guys decided to spend our vacation here in Jeju Island. At first I didn't want to come, because I could still remember how I promised her that we will have our vacation together here in the same place where I am, I felt like I will broke my promised if I come with them but Suho hyung convinced me " Oh common, you need this okay?, how long has it been? It's been 6 years right?". I let out a deep sighed. Suho hyung is right, It's been 6 years, It's been 6 long years. It's strange how I still felt empty inside despite of the love and support I received from my friends, my family, my members and my fans. It's been 6 long years but It's strange why the memories are still fresh in my mind.

I could still remember that night when I received the news from our company., the first person that I could think of to shared with the great news is her. I could still remember how the members convinced me to celebrate with them but I strongly declined. I stormed to her apartment right after the talked with CEO Lee So Man.

" I'm going to debut "  I said with excitement tone on my voice. I know she's been waiting for this to happen as well. Apart from my family, she as well always support me to achieve my dream. In the past, whenever I joined a singing competition, she always come with me along with my family. well, she's very close to my family, my mom treated her like her own daughter. Whenever I won, she always celebrate with us and she never failed to give me a congratulatory gift, whether it's a shirt, a cap, a shoes, they might be simple but it means a lot to me because it came from her. Whenever I lost, she's always there to comfort me. She will spend her whole day with me, she will bring me to the park, to the mall, or anywhere just to cheer me up. She made me feel like I'm the best person in the world, well , probably in her world. But then that night, I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes before she smiled to me.

" Congratulations Soo, I'm so happy for you " she said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and I suddenly forgot the sadness I saw in her eyes earlier. Well, that was her effect to me. Whenever she's this close to me, with her small body engulfed within my embrace, whenever I smelled her peach fragrant scent, I always forgot all my troubles and my worries. She knew it, she even laughed at me when I called it " Jieun Effect ".

I pulled out from the hug and kissed her forehead gently  " Whatever I may become in the future, always remember that you are the only want that I want to spend the rest of my life with" I don't know why I said it but somehow I felt like I needed to say it, I knew how hard an idol life can be. I knew that I needed to reassure her because hey! ,she's that important to me.

She smiled to me and I felt my heart race so fast. Seriously, she really shine bright whenever she smiled. Her smile is really contagious, it's really beautiful. I could even think that her smile can bring peace to the earth, just like how it bring peace to my mind. She held my hands and I saw opened as if she wanted to say something but then she hesitated and closed again. I pressed her hand lightly " What is it? you can tell me everything hmm"

She hung her head low , I could feel her arms trembling. She's nervous, I thought. " Soo.. can we.." she stopped.

I repeated her words " Can we what?"

" Can we make love tonight " she blurted as quick as lightning. I even thought that she held her breath while talking, though I'm not sure because her glanced were still at the floor and I knew that she was embarrased.

I gulped. Now, it's my turned to get nervous. Well, to be honest it's not like the first time that we will reached that limit , but technically this would be our first,  because the first time we did it, which happened a month ago when we celebrated her birthday, we were both drunk and we lost control to ourselves. We've been dating for 3 years and it never crossed to my mind that she will asked for this, because hello, she's Lee Jieun. She's a very shy person and quite a loner in our school. It took me several attempts to be friend with her and It took me a year before we became official together. I even need to put a show to make her realize her feelings for me. Yes, she's that dense and naive. Well, I couldn't blame her because I am her first boyfriend. Those feelings were probably new to her. I even wondered how come the guys didn't notice her before, well they probably did but they are not patient enough like me, but then I was thankful as well because if they are, she's probably not mine now. Seriously, once you fall for her charms, there's no way out. She's that perfect for me.

She pulled out her hands from mine " forget what I said" she mumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter