Is That Your Plan? - Yoonkook

All in love with Yoongi - Series of Oneshots and short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONKOOK: The alternate universe where Yoongi makes the weirdest plan to confess to Jungkook

IS THAT YOUR PLAN?

 

Here he was.

The bunny smile guy, the new student at Bulgong University, Yoongi’s crush.

His name was Jeon Jungkook, he just got transferred from Busan to Seoul. He specialized in Video Monitoring and he was 24.

 

Why Yoongi fell for him?

Because Jungkook had the most adorable eyes Yoongi could ever fall for and the cutest smile that took his breath away. He had the ability to make him laugh every time he spoke and whenever he looked into his eyes it was so hard for him to turn away.

 

And what was Yoongi’s plan to make the ‘bunny smile guy’ fall for him?

Well… it was ‘stupidly’ complicated.

 

“So is that your plan?” Hoseok burst out laughing after hearing Yoongi’s strategy.

 

Yoongi just rolled his eyes before nodding.

 

“It’s so damn stupid, I even wonder why people find you cool!” Hoseok laughed harder.

 

“Do you have a better idea?” Yoongi snapped back as he threw out his empty cup of Americano in the bin.

 

“Yeah!” Hoseok wiped his tears of laugh at the corner of his eyes. “Just ask him out! He likes you already.”

 

“He likes me like whatever Hyung.” Yoongi rolled his eyes again. "And I'm sure I am in the bottom of his fav list."

 

If only Jungkook knew what was in Yoongi's heart right now. If only Jungkook knew, Yoongi wanted to talk to him all the time, everyday, every second he could get. If only Jungkook knew, how much just talking to him made Yoongi feel complete, let alone when the younger started the conversation.

But Jungkook did not know. He did not know how much what they had here (no matter how small it was) meant so much to Yoongi. And all the time, Yoongi wondered if Jungkook would ever know.

 

Yoongi shook his head, and sank his hands in his pockets.

 

“O-kaaaaay…” Hoseok said dramatically. “If you think he sees you like whatever Hyung, good luck for your life…”

 

“Stop it Hobi! I can also read signs! And nothing in Kookie’s behavior shows whatever feeling!”

 

 “So… in all this nonsense, you did not find something clever than to organize a ing trap?!”

 

“It’s not a trap” Yoongi sighed.

 

“How this is not a trap then?” Hoseok raised his eyebrows. “You’re asking me… to assault your ‘Kookie’ so you can save him and appear as a hero! And don't you think he would figure it out?”

 

“It’s not like he would know it’s you! Just wear a mask!”

 

“That’s stupid… Do you really think he would fall for you because of this? Plus Jungkook can defend hims-”

 

“Okay it’s stupid!" Yoongi cut "But do you accept to do it or should I find another best and childhood friend?”

 

“Well you can't find a better friend than me… so yeah…” Hoseok sighed, throwing away his empty cup in the bin in his turn. “Let’s do your ing plan…”

 

Yoongi lightly snapped the back of his friend's head - because he used the F word - making him suppress a laugh as they split to go to their respective course.

 

However, and as always, Yoongi made a detour to pass in front of Jungkook’s class to see if he could get the chance to see him. It was his way to start the day under favorable auspices.

He scanned the corridor but no sign of Jungkook. When he squinted at a group of students from afar to see if the young student was among them; he felt a strong arm grabbing his neck. Yoongi yelped as he turned around to be greeted by no other than a smiling Jungkook.

 

“Hyung!” Jungkook grinned from ear to ear.

 

“Oh Hey!” Yoongi said in an unusual high-pitched voice.

 

“So happy to see you, Hyung! I was looking for you.” Jungkook continued to smile. Visibly he was in a good mood.

 

“For what for Kookie?” Yoongi asked with this usual deep voice (this time), as he found his composure again.

 

Jungkook flushed and Yoongi frowned, wondering why the younger was blushing. In fact, Yoongi always wondered why Jungkook used to blush whenever he called him Kookie.

‘Maybe he doesn’t like the pet name?’ He sometimes thought. But calling Jungkook another way would have been really difficult for the elder, as he could not help calling him that way.

 

“I have two tickets for an underground concert tonight at Gogo Hall” Jungkook cleared his voice, rubbing the back of his neck. “And well… You know… That’s the rap duo we both like… So maybe… After class… We should go together.”

 

“The rap duo that we both like?” Yoongi thought out loud. “Oh… Don’t tell me you’re talking about Dok2 and The Quiett?” He asked with round eyes.

 

Jungkook nodded happily.

“So are you in? The concert is from 7 to 10.”

 

“Yeah! Of course I am!” Yoongi high-fived him, with a big smile. The one he did when he was happy and his gums were showing.

 

Jungkook turned pink once again, and Yoongi thought the younger really has a problem with his blood pressure or the heater of the corridor to blush so damn much.

 

“See you at 6, in front of the Uni then?” Jungkook quickly asked. The words almost stumbled from his mouth.

 

He did not even wait for Yoongi to answer that he entered in his class quickly, tripping over a chair next to the door.

Yoongi chuckled because: damn Jungkook was clumsy; and it found it cute.

 

The smile plastered on his face lasted until the end of the day.

At 6, Yoongi was in front of the entrance of the university. Of course, he was on time; he would not dare to be late. That was the first time he would be alone with Jungkook for such a long time; and if he had the nerves to think about it, this night out looked like a date, hence he was nervous… But second thought, that was also the best opportunity to fulfill his plan, so he texted Hoseok without further ado.

 

From Yoon Tonight is the night. Grab your Halloween mask for our plan at 10 at Gogo Hall, exit B!

 

From Hobi It’s not ‘our’ plan but yours…

 

 

From Yoon At 10 Hobi! Just say yes!

 

From Hobi Okay fine! 10, exit B, Gogo Hall. (picture me rolling my eyes tho)

 

 

From Yoon W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R just come!

 

From Hobi Alright!

 

 

“Ready Hyung?” Yoongi heard Jungkook’s voice said. So he put back his phone in his pocket, as he turned around with a nervous smile to nod.

 

The walk to the concert was oddly silence. If they always had something to say to each other, they bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter