Fin

The stars shined just like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi is walking in the park, she's laying down on the grasses and stared at the stars with happiness fills her eyes, she sigh and plays a music on her Ipod. Then a memory starts to play on her mind.

 

 

It was a pleasant morning, the alarm clock starts ringing like an annoying chicken while Seulgi who was sleeping peacefully suddenly lets out a groan due to the ringing sound. She brought her hands up to her desk and pressed the alarm clock to shut but to no avail. She suddenly stood up and throws the alarm clock somewhere at the corner of her room.

The sound slowly dies and she stares awfully at it.

"Stupid alarm clock"  

Seulgi lets out a sigh cuz' it's morning once again and the classes were also starting by now. She heaves out a sigh, rubbing her eyes gently and takes a quickie shower.

After taking a shower, she goes downstairs and ate her breakfast which was made by her Mom.

"Seulgi, how is your morning?" Her mother says as she was placing the plates on the dining table.

"Not that great, Mom" she replied as she was starting to munch her food.

"Don't speak when your mouth is full" her mother gives her a glare but she shrugs it off anyway.

As she was enjoying munching her food, she suddenly remembered something.

"Mom, what time is it?" she asks while slowly finishes her food.

"It's already 7:30 honey, why?" her eyes bulged out of her sockets when she remembered her deal with Irene.

"Shoot, Mom I need to go" she hurriedly stoods up, not forgetting to give her mother a peck on the cheeks and grabs her bag.

"Bye honey, be careful!" her mother waved her goodbye but Seulgi was already running out to the streets.

Seulgi was running with all of her life, how could she forgot about the deal with her closest friend, Irene? She slides that thing off and focuses on running as fast as she could.

As she finally reached at the place where they deal to see each other at, she saw Irene reading a book with her round eyeglass kept in contact with her nose. Seulgi felt something in her stomach, she doesn't feel like she's about to throw up, it was different. Like a butterflies suddenly flies inside of hers yet, she set that kind of thing aside. Seulgi huffed and fixedher apperarance. She coughed out due to the uneasy feeling that she had brought with her eversince she woke up this morning. 

She felt nervous when she saw her friend. Her fingers tried to play with the hem of her school uniform while she was panting, until their eyes met each other. Somehow Seulgi saw something to those beautiful round eyes of her friend, it was happiness. She smiled at Irene awkwardly and sat down on the chair.

"S-sorry for making you wait" Seulgi hurriedly says as she looks at Irene

"Oh, it's fine. By the way, what's with your look?" Irene was discombobulated when she looks at Seulgi's messy appearance

"Uhhh, nothing. I was running all the way here because I was late" Seulgi replied awkwardly with a nervous laugh. Irene hurriedly grabbed her handkerchief and wiped on Seulgi's face.

"Next time better bring a handkerchief okay? Gosh, you're sweating a lot"

With the sudden contact of Irene wiping her face made her heart beating like crazy, her cheeks were painted in shade of pink, but thankfully Irene didn't noticed that shade. Seulgi closes her eyes.

'What's wrong with me?' she thought and placed her hand in her chest. Irene was done wiping her she suddenly felt the warm was gone but she could get it again only her bestfriend, Irene.

"I-I will" she nodded and looked down, still hiding the pink stain on her cheeks.

"Seulgi, are you fine?" Irene got worried on how Seulgi was acting today. She plainly changed her place and sat beside Seulgi.

'God, please help me' Seulgi thought and kept her head low.

"Y-Yes I am fine, Irene" but that doesn't stopped Irene and harshly tilted Seulgi's head and faced her.

Irene scanned Seulgi's face but detected nothing, she eyed her suspiciously but Seulgi made a peace sign making the older girl smack Seulgi.

But little did Irene know, Seulgi was lowkeying herself, still couldn't believe she likes Irene. Or does she? Well who doesn't like her?

It's 8 am and they need to go to the school so they carry their things and left the place. The two were walking at the busy streets, sharing their experiences on what happened on their summer vacation, exchanging 'how are you's?' and stuff. 

Irene was talking but Seulgi found herself being lost with Irene's stares, laughs, and a lil skinship. She felt like she was melting but actually it was her sweat.

After how many minutes of them talking, they finally reached the school's gate. They entered the hallway and  Seulgi saw her other friends. Irene Sensed it and bid her goodbye to Seulgi and does the same to her.

"See you again later, Bear" 

"S-see you l-later too, Bae" Seulgi was about to turn her back because of the nickname Irene called her, she once again turned around but there's no more sight of Irene.

Seulgi's face saddened but an arm was placed on her shoulder and was greeted very loud.

"Seulgom!"  Joy shouted near at Seulgi's ear, she scrunched her face in disbelief but she then saw the other two which was Yeri and Wendy making her day much brighter and sets her thoughts about Irene aside.

"How are you?" Wendy asked her, the four of them were walking on the hallway.

"I'm still alive"  Seulgi replied sarcastically.

"Really?" Yeri eyed her suspiciously, but Seulgi as a pro she is in pretending she replied

"Of course, I'm a boring person right?" they silently agreed.

They bid their goodbye's and entered their respective classroom, Seulgi sat down at the corner near the window so she could see how beautifully the nature was made. She placed her bag down and putted her earphones on. She didn't notice that a girl was making her way towards Seulgi and taps her shoulder. 

"I-Irene unnie" Irene gave her a smile that Seulgi had a hard time dealing with her heart beating so fast. Seulgi drooled, Irene laughed at her. A geniune laugh and she sat down on her desk.

"W-why are you here?" Seulgi questioned, tidying her things and slowly bails her attenion to the older girl.

Her hands were shaking, her forehead started to form a patch of sweat then it slowly trickles down to her neck.

"My room is also here, so..."  Irene cutted herself and cutted her distance to Seulgi, leaving only an inch of space.

 

 

"I'm your classmate"  Irene flashed a smile

 

 

And God, Seulgi just fainted.

Seulgi was hurriedly delivered to the clinic because of the smile Irene gave to her. First day of school? Not that bad. That was her first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter