"Prince Sehun and Princess Soojung Awkward First Meeting.

Forced to Marry A Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary's main plot: "No, your highness, I would say I am in between. However, I enjoy my casual life more." "Prince Sehun and Princess Soojung Awkward First Meeting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the early morning, Princess Soojung was woke up by her secretary, really early becuase she has to prepare herself to the first formal meeting with the prince and the royal family. Having her long hair, drop down naturally, in front of the mirror, Soojung sat down and stare at herself. Her secretarty was behind her, pining some of her small out growing hair on the top of her head. A fancy box is placed in front of Krystal, and that box is her crown. Princess Soojung is the only daughter of her empire and the crown has a really significance meaning for her. That also mean, she has no choice but to complete and obey her duty as the only royal bloodline living. Soojung's mother had leave the crown in the box eversince she had passed since Soojung was 10 years old.

Thsoe images of her mother pass away lives within Soojung's heart. Despite her very brightful and shiny appreaance most of the time, Soojung's only soft spot is having to witness her mother passing away at such a young age. Soojung since then has been living independently even though her father has gotten married with another Queen, whom Soojung address as aunt instead of mother. This might seem very informal of Soojung but the new Queen has never really bother about it. She loves and respect Soojung as the only daughter of her King. Note: The new Queen has no babies either, that makes her very faithful and loyal to the King, and their empire. The King and his new Queen has never been strivt on Soojung. They are always open to Soojung wants and needs, especially her decisions. They trust in Soojung and her responsibilies to protect and live up for her own and their empire reputation. How they treated Soojung have made Soojung who she is right now. 
  Soojung's Secretary: "You looks gorgeous my princess, I am so emotional that it might brings tears."
"What are you saying Mrs.Lee, I have always known I am pretty, don't you dare cry on such a formal
day, you know I hate seeing you cry,":Soojung look at the secretary through the mirror in front of her and she has the most beautiful smile on her face. "I am so glad I have you with me here today. I do not
know where I would be without you,"
  Mrs.Lee "It is just bringing back the regrets insdie of me... I should not be mentioning this but the late Queen would be so happy if she is here being able to see you in this gorgeous state for your upcoming  new path of life." Mrs. lee reach out for the fancy box.  Upon hearing that, Soojung has her fingers up close to her neck, and caress on the necklave that she has on her neck. It was the onyl thing her mom has ever given to her personally on the night that she passed away. Tears form into her eyes but Soojung held them back in very brave and strong at that instant. She looks at the Mrs.Lee opening up the box and the crown, shining brightly shows up in front of her eyes. Mrs. Lee smiles at Soojung through the mirrow and she took out the crown then place it on the top of Soojung's head.'' This crown is yours and it will only fit you my princess, you msut remember that'' she said to Soojung and Mrs. Lee was full of proud and love towrad seeing Soojung in her crown. 

In the formal meeting room.Sehun has already arived in the room along with his King and Queen, Sehun was as formal as ever. His normal style just dressing up with tuxedo and his outstanding appearance, and handsomness capture all the people inside the castle itself. May that is why there is always rumors about him because all of these people attention is on the handsome and talented Prince.

The family were having tea time and having some of the politics and formal discussion on Sehun's duties and their politcs inside the government. The King and Queen then give Sehun advices as the soon to be husband and father of the royal line. Sehun's mother advice him on how he needs to have patience and understanding of his princess as a husband. There are things that he will need to le
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter