"Sehun's first Impression"

Forced to Marry A Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
​​​​​​              

Jung SooJung /Krystal: 18 Years old.

She has always enjoy her casual life despite having the blood ties as the next princess of London. Soojung has a few best friends that she has always enjoy hanging out with. They do casual things such as going for a movie, hanging out for lunch/ dinner, going shopping with friends, enjoy night out with small drinks and msot of all, no one ever know her title as a princess becuase krystal's parents has never really force her to live the life that she as born with. They want her to explore things just like kids her age do. Krystal has never been invole in relationship eiher. She has never been interested to be in one. 

     

OH Sehun: 20 Years Old

Sehun has spent most of his life growing up inside the castle of London. He is a very well known prince of London who has outstanding visuals and has always complete his tasks as assignned. Among all the Royal ties,and families, Sehun is the prince that people are eyeing at as the next King although is 9th, in rank. About Sehun, he has been educated abroad and his has outstanding skills in speaking mutiple languages. He has spend most of his time establishing dplomacies tie between his country and the other countris. Sehun spend a lot of time flying on plane back and forth to complete his tasks. As a prince, very little is known about him. He has never lose his temper, nor has he had mention about any difficulties that he is facing either. Sehun has always maintain his image as a prince. People who has been serving him has it that the prince is cold hearted, and is very strict sicne he has never joke around with the people. He has not complain about their mistakes at all. Most importantly, he has always been on time. People who are serving him stated that they hardly see him smile. Or may be some even state that they have never seen him smile at all. Sehun's closest friend, is one of the royal ties as well. The friend has always been around Sehun but little did he says anything about Sehun to the King and Queen. Whenver asked about Sehun, he choose to not address about the problem at all. 

23rd, May, 2019

London Times News published the most anticipating news for its citizen,  The Royal Family has announce the marriage between Prince Sehun and Princess Soojung [ The news went on to announce the publics about the upcoming marriage between Prince Sehun and Princess Soojung that has finally been set. It addressed the skills of Prince Sehun and Princess Soojung] ___ [ The reaction of the publics were in favor of the new Royal line, people are admiring and supporting both Prince Sehun and Princess Soojung on the upcoming marriage and they are complimenting the visuals of the two together. Some even have high expectations about them becuase of their outstanding skills. Citizen are expecting a lot from the couple.  ]

 

Throughout the whole month, news were all about Sehun and Soojung. Soojung has finally moved into Sehun's castle. The day that Soojung has moved in, Sehun was not in the country, he was supposed to fly back into the country in the next day. Soojung still has a lot to learn, and there so many changes needed to be made regarding her styles. Soojung has been living a very casual life, she has been loving her long hair and has always enjoy going around bare face. She has no ill-manners like rumors or stereotypes of princess and prince has goes around. 

The main problems here is that, Sehun do not even know what Soojung looks like. It is not that he is not interest in her but more of like he is too busy with his works that he has no time to even check on his future wife. The tradition runs inside the palace about how Prince and Princess are being match up since they were born. None of them disagree nor solemnly agree to it, it is a part of tradtion that has become a duty of princes and princesses to obey when it comes to life partner. That is also why Prince Sehun and Princess Krystal has no objection to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter