Chapter 8

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

The sound of music blasting caused both Jihoon and Soonyoung to snap out of their slumber with a groan. Soonyoung woke up first with a yawn before reaching around and picking up Jihoon’s phone to turn off the alarm that was telling them to wake up so that they could go get ready for dinner. 

“Jihoon-ah… I’m going upstairs to get changed, you should get ready too.” Soonyoung mumbled out as he slid out of the comforting and warm embrace before moving to stand up.

“Soonyougie, Wait…” Jihoon grumbled out as he moved to sit up on his bed, causing Soonyoung to turn around with his hand on the door handle to look over at the producer who rubbed at his eyes.

When Jihoon didn’t say anything further, Soonyoung walked back over to where Jihoon was sitting to see that Jihoon was tilting his head up as if he was expecting something. Soonyoung started to lean down to give the younger a kiss, but he stopped before their lips touched, remembering that Jihoon didn’t like kissing after just waking up.

“Sorry… You don’t like morning breath, right?” Soonyoung says in a soft voice before standing back up, causing Jihoon to look at him with wide eyes, slightly taken back from what Soonyoung just said.

“I’ll see you down here in a bit.” Soonyoung adds on before he moves to walk towards the door and opens it as he slips away from Jihoon’s sight.

Even after Soonyoung left the room, Jihoon couldn’t help it, but stare at the door. Soonyoung doesn’t care about morning breath and he usually would try to kiss Jihoon either way, but seeing Soonyoung pull away like that was strange to Jihoon. 

Trying to brush off the feeling, Jihoon simply walked into the bathroom to start getting ready for dinner. Once he exited, he put on a simple black cap and opted to wear a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple oversized long sleeved sweater as well as a mask that covered his lower face. After grabbing his wallet and phone, he walked out of his room to plop down on the couch before turning the TV on. 

Not too much time later, he heard their front door open, revealing a dressed Hansol and Jeonghan who walked through the door. Hansol was wearing a simple beanie, a pair of black slim fit pants with a thin and silky looking navy blue button up tucked in at the front. Jeonghan on the other hand was wearing a pair of white ripped skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with navy blue cardigan over top.

“Hey Jihoon-ah, where’s the rest?” Jeonghan questions as he moves to sit down next to him.

Before Jihoon could answer, Mingyu and Wonwoo walked out of their respected room dressed and ready to leave. Wonwoo was wearing a pair of faded jeans with a graphic t-shirt and a hat while Mingyu was wearing a pair of grey jeans and a light blue button up that was tucked in with the sleeves rolled up. 

As the two were moving to walk towards them, the front door opened once more as they saw Soonyoung place a hand on the wall to take his shoes off before walking in. Jihoon noticed that Soonyoung had his hair styled and was wearing a pair of yellow slim fit plaid pants and a black slightly tight button up with the sleeves rolled up and tucked into his pants, showing off his black belt.

“Ready to go?” Soonyoung asks as he walks in, not noticing the way that Jihoon was blushing at the sight of his well dressed boyfriend.

The rest of them agree before they start walking towards the door. Soonyoung lingered near the back to wait for Jihoon before he slipped his hands into his pockets as he watched Jihoon get up.

They quietly walked over towards the door and slipped on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter