End

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“What did you just say?!” Jihoon demands as he glares at Seokmin after hearing what the vocal just whispered under his breath.

“Nothing, hyung. Let’s start with whatever you need. Seungkwan is waiting for me.” Seokmin mumbles as he looks away, avoiding the producers intense gaze.

“FINE, Do you want to know what’s going on? Why’s Soonyoung mad at me? Does he hate me? He’s so distant? What the is going on?” Jihoon questions as he stares at Seokmin who was simply taken aback at the questions that were thrown at him.

“What?” Seokmin manages out, surprised at the sudden outburst.

“You asked what was going on and what was bothering me.” Jihoon snaps back as he stares at the vocal.

“Does Soonyoung hate me?” Jihoon asks in an upset voice as he moves to stand up so that he could sit down next to Seokmin on the couch.

“No hyung… he doesn’t hate you.” Seokmin answers, trying to reassure Jihoon, his annoyance completely gone and noticing the way that Jihoon managed to probably blow up this whole distance thing out of proportion.

“Then why is he so distant now.. He’s not clingy anymore and he doesn’t initiate ANYTHING… Do you… Do you think he’s gotten bored of me? Do you think… He’s sick of me….” Jihoon questions as he looks up at Seokmin with a crushed expression causing Seokmin to pull the other into a side hug so that Jihoon’s head would rest on his shoulder/chest while his arm was wrapped around the vulnerable producer.

Seokmin knew that he wasn’t supposed to expose Soonyoung and that Soonyoung said that he wouldn’t do anything about it and that it wasn’t Jihoon’s problem, but watching and seeing the usually quiet and cold Jihoon this upset and vulnerable broke the vocals heart. He knew he was probably going to get slapped for exposing Soonyoung by Jeonghan and Soonyoung himself, but he knew that Jihoon had a right to know and if Soonyoung wasn’t going to tell him… Then he was going to tell him himself.

“Hyung…. Listen, I’m not supposed to tell you this but…”

 

Time Jump...

 

Jihoon burst through his studio doors and ran down the hall to find the practice room that Soonyoung was in. Now he knew what was going on. He realized that he was being a ty boyfriend and he knew he ed up. He had to make this right and to do that he had to find his sunshine and his boyfriend… Kwon Soonyoung.

 

--------------------Flash Back---------------------

 

“Hyung, listen… I’m not supposed to tell you this, but I think you have a right to know… and You should know considering how upset and broken you are.” Seokmin says in a gentle voice which causes Jihoon to move away slightly and look up with a serious expression.

“Know what?” Jihoon questions.

“Soonyoungie-hyung loves you with everything he has, but because he loves you… He’s trying to respect your space.” Seokmin replies, his tone softening.

“What do you mean… respect my space?” Jihoon asks, not fully understanding what the vocal was talking about.

“You’ve always pushed him away and called him annoying when he initiates anything so he decided that he wouldn’t do that anymore. Wouldn’t be clingy because you said it annoyed you. He decided that he would stop all of that because he loves you. I know he’s told you multiple times, and I know you’ve never said it back which is fine. He’s waiting till you feel comfortable enough to say it and you genuinely mean it. But hyung, Soonyoung-hyung is human too… It’s crushing and destroying him to keep away from you and he’s trying to wait for you, but he can only do so much. He always questions your feelings for him, but he’s trying and doing his best because he loves you, hyung…” Seokmin answers with a sad smile.

“I push him away cause I’m bad at expressing myself… I don’t know how and it embarrases me so I push him away… It’s not like I actually want him to stop…I love him too… I just… I just don’t know how to show or tell that to him. Whenever I tried to tell him that I loved him, I would always get flustered and just walk away or push him away instead... ” Jihoon replies back as he looks shocked, trying to take everything in.

“But hyung… you’ve never told that to Soonyoung-hyung. He only thinks that you don’t like him bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter