Final

Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sana is quiet... millions of things are running in her mind.

 

When Sana is not arguing... she is thinking deeply about something or rather someone.

 

When Sana looks at you with eyes full of questions... she is wondering how long you will be around.

 

When Sana answers 'I'm fine' after a few seconds... she is not fine at all.

 

When Sana stares at you she is wondering why you are lying.

 

When Sana lays on your chest... she is wishing for you to be hers forever.

 

When Sana wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered.

 

When Sana says 'I love you'... she means it.

 

When Sana says 'I miss you'... no one in this world can miss you more than that.

 

Made By The One And Only: Hirai Momo

 

 

Tzuyu closed the letter Momo gave her during lunch. "What's this, Momo...?" Tzuyu asked, embarrassed and oblivious at the same time.

 

"Life only comes around once, Tzuyu, make sure you spend it with the right person..." Momo answered, smiling mischievously. "Find a girl... who calls you beautiful instead of hot... who calls you back when you hang up on her... who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the girl who... kisses your forehead... who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats... who holds your hand in front of her friends... who is constantly reminding you of how much she cares about you and how lucky she is to have you... who turns to her friends and says, 'That's her!' instead of just ignoring you like the rest of the people out there."

 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Momo." Tzuyu shook her head and handed the letter back. Momo stared at the letter and puffed out her cheeks.

 

"I worked hard on that you know... be appreciative and just accept it. It might help you out in the near futu-" Momo's smile grew wider on her nice structured face. "Like now for instance!" Momo snickered, making Tzuyu turn around seeing a very confused Sana standing 5 feet away, carrying her lunch in front of her, her head tilting to the side when she saw the letter.

 

"What's that?" Sana asked curiously. Tzuyu jerked away quickly and stuffed the letter into her pocket gently.

 

"I-it's nothing S-Sa-Sana!" Tzuyu waved her hands in front of her to gesture it was nothing, which Sana didn't believe at all. She just stared at Tzuyu some more.

 

When Sana stares at you she is wondering why you are lying.

 

Momo snickered some more, recalling what she had wrote in the letter. "Er... I uh... um... w-well..." Tzuyu stuttered, trying to come up with another excuse, like always, but failed miserably. Sana hummed and kept staring at Tzuyu. "I..." Tzuyu took a glance at Momo and growled, making Momo laugh out hysterically.

 

"What's so funny, Momo?" Sana raised her eyebrow in curiosity, only getting panting and wheezing from Momo. Somewhere in the area, a grumbling sound was heard and Momo stopped laughing. Sana looked away, blushing from embarrassment.

 

"Are you hungry Sana?" Tzuyu spoke up after she noticed Sana wouldn't turn back around. Sana merely nodded in silence. Tzuyu smiled tenderly at how cute Sana was. "Are you okay, Sana?" Tzuyu asked worriedly after examining that Sana didn't open her bento yet. Silence came upon them and after awhile Sana finally spoke up.

 

"I'm fine..." She answered softly and quietly.

 

When Sana answers 'I'm fine' after a few seconds... she is not at all fine.

 

Tzuyu frowned slightly. "Are you sure?" Sana nodded a little bit too quickly. "You should eat then... hurry up before lunch is over." Tzuyu smiled kindly at Sana, even though she couldn't see her. Sana just nodded again, not saying anything or protesting like she always does.

 

When Sana is not arguing... she is thinking deeply about something or rather someone.

 

Tzuyu's perfect corner lips twitched slightly, thinking that Momo was probably right. Everyone ate in silence, even Momo. Sana was always the one talking... but today she was quiet.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter