Chapter 1

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cheers of our precious blinks could be heard and a pretty pink light lit up the whole stadium as they wave their hammer bongs in the air as they ask for more. We bid goodbye and bowed our thanks to those who came to see us.

"That was awesome!" Lisa clapped her hands and we chuckled

"That's the end of our tour for now, you know what's next?" Jisoo unnie asked and they all turned to me.

"My solo?" I asked and they cheered, making me laugh.

"It's gonna be great! I just know it." Jennie patted my shoulders.

"Just like solo?"

" naneun solo~" we danced to solo and teased each other.

"Ok ladies! Change your clothes now. We better get going." We went in to our dressing room and got changed. We went out to meet some fans who were given the opportunity to see us leaving the venue.

"Chayouuuung-ahhh!" I laughed and waved at the fan who screamed my name with passion. Jisoo unnie and I formed a heart and the fans cheered. We discreetly took some gifts that are small enough to carry and hide since we're really not allowed to take some.

"Look so cuttee! It's a mini dalgom and kuma~" jennie unnie squealed at the gift she received

"Huwwaaaah~ it's a lion costume for leo!" We are busy rummaging our gifts with happiness. Indeed, our fans knows us best. My gifts? Mostly food from different parts of the world.

"Ooh lisa~ you love dried mangoes right?" I opened one and a paper dropped. I gave some to the other members and picked up the paper and unfolded it.

"Sandara park and Gdragon's Date Night captured!" It read and it is followed by a link. I discreetly looked at the members and folded the paper. It's not spoken around the company but it's known that out two popular sunbaes are dating and I'm a er for their story even though I don't show it. I'm an appler! Kyaaaaah. It's actually one of the main reason why I tried out of yg, aside from being kicked out of our house if I don't audition.

I want to witness it and confirm it myself then I'd die happily. Joke, I need to grow old with blinks first. I put the paper on my pocket and continue to chat with the girls. It's still a long way home so they slept. When I was sure everyone is asleep,

Please log in to read the full chapter