In Front Of God Himself. I

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stand up from the bed groggily wiping your face and slowly opening your eyes, getting used to the sunlight in the room and take notice of the room itself. Bottles everywhere? Check. Two girls you think you know? Check. Pizza? Check. You push feel a slight burn in your back and look at it through a dirty mirror.

You groan as you see your mark glow, a cross with a circle in the middle. “ does he want this time..?” Your head snaps and you hear a groan that doesn’t belong to you, watching as two girls get up from the bed and smile at you, their bodies making you smirk.

You leave the room without a word, hearing them giggle as you saunter outside the room picking up your shirt from last night and slipping it on. You reach the kitchen and start making some breakfast, setting two plates for the two guests upstairs and one for yourself. You start eating, feeling kisses on both your cheeks after a few minutes. You watch them eat and talk for a bit while washing your dish. After they finish they come up to you slowly and give you a slow kiss goodbye.

You smile and slap their butts making them giggle again, “I’ll see you two in hell.” “We’ll be waiting.” You stare, your vision turning red for a second showing your slaves true form, tails and all. You laugh before turning back around hearing the door close. You feel a sting on your back again, and touch it. “! Fine I’m coming.”

You groan, climbing up your stairs of your 5 bedroom mansion. You walk into your huge closet, picking out a black suit and loose white button up. Quickly getting changed, you put on some black shoes and head out, grabbing the keys to one of your many cars.

You reach a tall building, towering over the rest of the city. To the outside world it just looks like a building belonging to the world’s biggest business mogul, to you it was something completely different. You walked in being greeted by the doorman, you greet back heading to the elevator. People bowing to you as you walk past… did I forget to mention that you own this building?

You smile and get into the elevator, immediately pressing the highest floor. You feel a slight shake before you feel yourself move upwards, impatiently tapping your foot as you wait for the doors to open. The wait finally comes to an end as the doors open and you’re welcomed by your assistant, “What did you do this time?” You glare at her making her laugh, “I don’t know. He just told me to come see him.” “Tell me what it’s about. Maybe after tonight?” You smirk at her, eyes turning red, getting a glimpse of her tail coming up and slowly moving in the air along with her cat ears perking up, “We’ll see Irene.”

You walk into your office chuckling, this was no ordinary business. Filled with angels and demons alike this was the portal to both heaven and hell. You were the protector of Earth… also known as the devil. Humans depicted you as a red man with horns and a tail accompanied with some sort of spear or trident and used your name to blame for everything evil in the world but you were the farthest thing from it.

In your human form, you were the ideal for all people. You had the body of a god (which is expected since you were the child of god), a few marks scattered around your body, the one on your back, in actuality the sword you were given, your father had made it especially for you, allowing him to contact you as well as protect yourself. A gun on each of your wrists allowing you to summon your firearms whenever you needed them and diabolus written on the back of your neck accompanied with a tiny horn on each side of your neck. All in all you were pretty normal… whereas your devil form was a different story.

Your hair would turn stark white meanwhile your clothes would turn into a blood red along with your eyes. One thing humans did get right was the fact that you grew out horns, no not lame tiny red ones that most girls wore on Halloween night, but huge ones that rivaled a sabretooth’s fangs, sharp and pointy with grey lines circling the white background. Your hands also changed, turning into sharp red claws and would blend with whatever you were wearing on top. A red aura would surround you showcasing the power you had inside. The only time you changed to your devil form was when you entered the gates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter