Weird

My Stubborn Keeper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most of the people nowadays prefer looks and they don't see the inner self of others, this is why there's always drama. But Wendy wasn't like that, she didn't look for the outer and always wanted to see the good in others. She always liked to believe that there was something better inside of their heart.

 

But seeing Irene, Wendy was baffled. The girl was pretty, like very pretty that it shook her for a moment. There was a time pausing moment when she looked the girl’s picture, but seeing her face to face was different.

 

“Can you move somewhere else? Your face is annoying me.” 

 

Wendy came out of her trance and looked at Irene, who was scowling at her. She pretty much concluded that Irene disliked her. 

 

“’I can't, I have to be with you.” Wendy replied professionally, she valued her work; her FIRST EVER job.

 

Irene clicked her tongue, “I don't care, go somewhere else and make some friends. I'm going to my class”

 

“I'm not here to make any friends. And my classes are same as yours.” 

 

Irene was beyond pissed about this situation. First, her parents recruited her a bodyguard and it's a ing girl who looks like a kid. Second, how dare her father enroll her in the same school as hers? This was so extra and not needed at all. Third, same schedules? Irene kept in her mind to hold a family meeting as soon as she goes home.

 

“Just leave me alone” Irene sighed as she carried her book, ready to go to her class.

 

Wendy could feel Irene’s uneasiness, so she considerably said, “Don't worry, I won't bother you or your personal space. I'll just stay few meters away from you.”

 

Irene looked Wendy and half smiled, “If you're being considerate then why don't you just leave? I don't need someone protecting me.”

 

Before Wendy could say something else, Irene left while throwing Wendy a sharp glance. 

 

“What is her problem?” Wendy muttered.

 

“I ask the same question all the time” Seulgi replied and took Wendy by surprise because she didn't notice Seulgi at all, although the latter had been beside her the whole time.

 

“She's so wearisome. You're her friend, Kang Seulgi, right?”

 

“Yes, I'm Kang Seulgi. How did you know?” 

 

Wendy shrugged, “I did my research. By the way, how do you even catch up with her?”

 

“I wonder the same thing too but…she's nice…sometimes.” Seulgi chuckled.

 

“Does she even smile?” Wendy asked.

 

Seulgi looked up, trying to remember the time when Irene had fully smiled. 

 

“Yup, she does, she was very happy when we went to the beach last year.”

 

Wendy nodded and gave Seulgi a small smile, “Well, I'll go now. It was nice meeting you.”

 

“You too”

 

Wendy came inside the class and saw Irene chatting with some other girls, but Irene looked bored. She definitely wasn't listening to any of their rambling. 

 

Wendy went to an empty seat and settled down, taking out her books and other related stuffs. She didn't like the fact that she had to move in this school, but well, it's for the best.

 

Irene looked Wendy and everytime she looked the latter, she felt pissed. What in the world can this girl do? It was frightening to think that she'll have to go everywhere with her, and that had to be changed. 

 

“That's the one who started to commotion right?” Her friend, Hyuna, who she didn't consider as a friend asked while pointing at Wendy.

 

“Pretty much, yea” Irene replied back taking no interest in having a conversation with them, it could've been better if it was with Seulgi.

 

“Well, she's obviously hot though” Hyuna said which made Irene to make an expression like ‘ where?’

 

“She has a nice body, I bet she has abs, that could be glorious to touch”

 

Irene turned her gaze towards Wendy again and stared her deeply, trying to understand what Hyuna even meant. Wendy had an average body, well aside from those slight muscles and sharp jaw. 

 

“Take her then, please. She's a creep” Irene muttered while avoiding Wendy’s eyes, which was directed to her.

 

“I wish I could, but I have a boyfriend.” Hyuna laughed. 

 

Irene sighed and rolled her eyes, she never got how Hyuna and her boyfriend could be this intimate in relationship. They were together for a year now and they were still loyal, Irene didn't get how love worked, it was funny because Irene never ever had a serious relationship. All the guys she dated was only temporarily and she never felt some sort of deep connection with them.

 

“It's funny how you're still with that boy” Irene bluntly said to Hyuna. 

 

Hyuna smiled, “It's Hyo-jong”

 

“Yea, whatever his name is” Irene mumbled.

 

“We love each other so maybe that's why we're still with each other.”

 

“That's why it's funny cause it's bull” 

 

Hyuna just innocently smiled and shook her head,

 

“You just don't know love because you haven't experienced it.”

 

Irene was offended, so she raised her eyebrows and said,

 

“I've dated more boys than you”

 

“But you weren't in love with them, were you?”

 

Irene took the time to figure out if she really was or not, and it was true, she never loved them.

 

“That's true and I don't need to be in love with them, it's fun toying with them.”

 

Hyuna chuckled, “Well, I hope you experience real love soon”

 

“I hope not” Irene said as she lazily kept her eyes in front of the empty white board, hoping to just go home and sleep soundly.

 

 

(…)

 

 

“Should I sit with you in lunch?”

 

“NO!” Irene half yelled, while walking out of her class. It was lunch break and in no hell is she going let Wendy ruin her only time with Sehun.

 

“Why are you even shouting?” Wendy asked because Irene was being dramatic.

 

“So, that you won't ask me twice. You're not going to sit with me, you got it? You've already ruined half of my day, so don't bother talking to me at all” Irene said with a harsh tone which made Wendy feel off. Was her presence so unwanted? 

 

Wendy felt sad over it because she thought the same incident would happen, she didn't want that to happen.

 

“Where am I going to sit then?” Wendy asked this time, she maybe a bodyguard and she maybe very good at material defense, but it was always nerve wrecking in the first day of an unknown school with unknown people.

 

“Do whatever, sit alone or go away, I don't care” Irene said one last time and walked away with her friends to the cafeteria, leaving Wendy behind.

 

Wendy just shook her head because Irene was a , her talking tone was rude as heck and Wendy already felt the urge to punch her till she grows some brain cells.

 

Wendy just tailed Irene, making sure to keep a nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter