The news of the marriage

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was at the time of the setting sun when the members of the Huang Family piled into the home's living room at the call of the master. Everyone sat down somewhere and stared intently at the grim faces of Sir and Madam Huang, oblivious to what was to come next.

Clearing his throat, the father began."As you all may know, the Na's have been in search for a suitable person to wed their son, Jaemin and today we learned that their search has come to an end."He paused to observe the reactions of the family. Everyones faces contorted into ones of confusion and shock.

"We were called to the village square to be delivered news directly from the royals" the father continued,"that our family has been chosen to provide a betrothed." 

Gasps echoed throughout the room from everyone, including the silent maids. The tension that settled in the room at the start grew thicker as everyone urged the news to move further, though any outcome would be terrifying.Both parents had no words to speak, consumed by shock and horror at the thought of one of their children being married off to a powerful yet dangerous creature.

The answer to everyone's question was answered when they followed the mother's hard stare towards the third son...Renjun.He was the chosen soul to wed the vampire prince.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry the first chapter is so short.I promise the next one will go into more detail 

Thanks for reading 😘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter