I. Chapter

First May, Love Time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s POV

I stared at the poster and couldn't believe it. He'll be here! My beloved idol… someone who I adore so much. I want to have him closer. See him… again.

"Taemine!" I heard a voice and I turned my head looking at my older brother.

"Yes, hyung?" I smiled at the blond boy who hugged me immediately.

To understand this, we're both at the grammar school, me at the second class and Kibummie at the third class.  Our parents are in America and we live here alone.

"I see that you've noticed," he blinked pointing to the poster.

Poster... which poster? Poster of my favorite singer... and he'll be holding a concert in our school courtyard! In addition, there is no overpriced entrance fee and the amount of money will go to an orphanage. Of course something will have to go for spending, but even so... he's an amazing man.

"Hey, Taemin, don't dream again..." Kibum breathed out and patted my back.

"Uhm... sorry," I blinked and looked at him when he...

"I got the tickets, plus it is in the front line," he smiled, waving with the tickets in front of my face!

"Hyung!" I hugged him enthusiastically and gave him a kiss.

"Oh yeah... calm... I still don't know what you see on Jonghyun..." He smiled.

Yes… Kim Jonghyun… my secret idol, bias and I don't know what else… He is someone from your dream, your love from dreams, Taemin! Well... that too.

"Just… I like him, that's all… I have a reason to smile," I smiled, shrugging.

"Well... so in a week we can see him," Bummie blinked.

"In a week? It’s so soon!" I smiled enthusiastically.

"Oh, yeah, we'll go together," he laughed.

"That'll be great! You'll finally see him live!” I grinned enthusiastically.

And I'll see him... well... not for the first time...

"Well, you've seen him at least several times, I don't know what awaits me," he winked.

"And… well… he… once we talked in the park together," I smiled and blushed slightly.

"What was he doing there?" Kibum blinked.

"Well... he always goes to the park... to the gazebo and ... we talked when he finished and the fans broke up home... he bought me ice cream!" I smiled.

"Oh... well ... and that's it?" Bummie smiled in surprise.

"Yeah... then someone called him and he had to go... but he promised me to see each other again... that... I'm not like some of his crazy fans," I blinked and lowered my head.

"Ah... well... you'll see him again soon..." He smiled and patted my back.

"Yeah... I'll see him, but he probably won't," I sighed when Bummie took a breath, but looked at his watch.

"Uhm... I have to go to the class," he blinked, scratching his neck.

"Sure, I'm going to math," I grinned.

"Enjoy!" Kibum laughed.

"Yeah, thank you so much!" I laughed but went into the class and sat down at the desk beside Baekhyun.

"Where have you been?" the read-haired boy smiled and looked at me.

"I’ve watched the concert’s poster," I blinked.

"Oh, I saw that... a lot of girls can go crazy," he chuckled.

Yeah... and I'm secretly troubled here.

"Uh... Kibum has two tickets," I smiled, throwing the math’s exercise book on the desk.

"I... I'm going too..." Baekhyun whispered.

"Really?" I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Yeah... that friend... who I am texting with on that page… he sent me the ticket so I can finally see him for the first time!” he blinked.

"That's great!" I smiled enthusiastically.

Baek has been texting for a half year with twenty-five years old man who hasn’t met him yet. And right now, he'll be able to! Both Kibum and Baek listen to Jonghyun's songs… well… mainly because of me, because we all live in one big apartment. At least we can share the rent.

"Yeah... but I'm afraid," he breathed out lowering his head.

"Hyung... that will be good... what is your line?" I asked.

"Front... and he paid for it," he smiled.

"We're in front too, so let's go together!" I smiled enthusiastically.

"That'll be perfect!" He smiled, nodded, and set up his math because the bell just rang!

 

Jonghyun‘s POV

I flipped the pancake on the pan in the air and sang. There'll be lunch in a minute.

"Jonghyunnie hyung, what‘s today... oh! Crumpets!” a voice came in and I put a pancake on the plate.

"It’s pancake, Minho,” I grinned at my brother and began to prepare another one.

"Aigoo! It doesn‘t matter! It's just in size!” He grinned pouring juice into his glass.

"Just as it is in size between the two of you," the voice chuckled.

"Hi hyung," I grinned at Jinki.

"Well, yeah, I am the tallest here,” Minho grinned and hugged Jinki.

"But I am the oldest," Jinki chuckled and stretched.

So... to make it understandable. I'm Kim Jonghyun, I'm a singer and I write my songs by myself. I have a lot of fans and two best brothers I could ever have. Yes, Kim Minho is my younger brother and Kim Jinki is older... well, the oldest of us. He is our great hyung who keeps an eye on us.

"Uh... but I am the best cook of you!" I grinned and finished the pancakes when I made them with fruit.

"Yeah... Jonghyun umma!" Minho laughed as I tossed at him a cloth.

"Put the glasses on the table and pour the juice into them," I breathed out, but put the plates on the tray and carried it to the dining room table.

This house was really huge and there is one chauffeur, two maids who are coming here every day, but just cleaning this house up. Well, then we also have a six-horse stable with three stables boys. Did I forget someone? Mhm... no! We don't have parents here...

"Jongie, are you thinking again?" I felt two strong arms around my waist when someone pressed me closer against their chest.

"Uhm... a little," I breathed out turning and hiding in Jinki's arms.

"That'll be good... dongsaengie..." He my back and kissed my neck.

Minho brought glasses of juice and blinked when he came over and hugged me.

"But... I can’t think differently... if that time..." I shivered.

"Shh... no one could have known that the avalanche would be torn off and overwhelm the whole valley," Jinki whispered my side.

"Hyunnie... Mom and dad loved us, now they are watching us from above and they are sorry that their death caused too much troubles to us…” Minho blinked.

 Yes... our parents died in the Himalayas… there… far away…

“I know… But... but still..." I lowered my head and shivered slightly.

"Look... you'll have a concert in a while... you are our little happy Puppy who loves laughing... you like to laugh," Jinki smiled wiping my eyes.

"And... will we really put everything in the orphanage?" I asked Jinki.

"We've got it arranged, I promised you... you earned a lot, so we'll take it for the expenses, but it will be minimal spending," my dear hyungie smiled.

He's my manager... a great and divine manager.

"Okay," I blinked and nodded.

"Yeah and I'll always be like Rambo!" Minho grinned.

"Well... I couldn't have wanted a better bodyguard," I smiled.

It is funny anyway… I am the singer, Jinki my manager and Minho my security.

"Yeah... so let’s eat," Jinki winked and settled down.

"Yeah..." I nodded with a smile and settled down.

"Fans will be delighted... it's cheaper than usual and money will help others,” Minho smiled as he sat down.

"That was the purpose, eat well," Jinki smiled and began to eat.

"Eat well," I smiled, began to eat too and Minho began to eat with wishing.

"It's great," Jinki smiled and his lips.

"I'm glad you like it," I blinked.

"You cook perfectly," Minho smiled.

"You've been telling me this few years," I blinked.

"Because that's true," Jinki smiled ruffling my hair.

"You are my brothers... the best in the world," I smiled.

"As if you ever doubted it," Minho grinned.

"That's right," I smirked.

"I've never doubted it in my life," I smiled.

"I hope that he will be there as well..." I thought out loud.

"Who?" Jinki blinked.

"Uhm… but… well… I was in the park once… and there was a blond boy… he… his name is Taemin," I smiled.

"What were you doing in the park without me?" Minho frowned.

"I was singing... you were protecting the clerk, Jinki was at the press conference... so I was in the park," I smiled and shrugged.

"Tsk…" The youngest grinned.

"So... you don't have to follow me everywhere and protect me. Nobody hurt me," I smiled.

"That's all right," Minho breathed.

"Don't worry. He's great... But he'll be there... I think he goes to this high school... he said something like that," I blinked.

"That's why you chose this school!" Jinki laughed slapping my back.

"Well..." I smiled innocently and after a while we finished eating.

Minho went to wash the dishes and I went to write the songs in my bedroom. Soon will be out Story Op. 2! But soon I will sing a few songs out of it. I started writing Lonely...

A week later

Taemin’s POV

Today is the day D! Finally, there will be a concert. It's a wonderful day when I can see him again. Today we would only have lessons till lunch because a huge square will be prepared for two hours! That's why I was in our apartment already at half past one and was getting ready.

“Taeminnie! You're preparing yourself already for fifteen minutes! Jonghyun will surely love you even if you were some trash clothes!” Kibum knocked on the door.

“Well and so what?!" I yelled.

"That you became crazy!" Baek laughed.

"You're terrible," I breathed out, but in a white shirt, jacket and jeans I climbed out.

"See, it fits you,” that two brats grinned.

"Yeah... thank you," I breathed out blinking and rubbing my nape.

"You are so little cutie nervous kid,” Kibum smiled, pated me on my shoulder and put the tickets in the wallet.

I sighed, shook my head and we walked out from our apartment to the subway.

“And... are you sure... that I will really talk to him?" I blinked.

"Didn’t you enthuse about him all the week? And now you doubt everything about him?" Kibum breathed out when he took me on his lap when we got on the metro.

Baekhyun sat beside us and smiled.

“But..." I couldn’t finish it.

“Dongsaeng! You should leave these thoughts at home!” Kibum laughed and he bit my nose!

"Aaaah! Nooo!" I laughed.

"He's really in love, from heart behind his ears," Baek grinned.

"But you too, you haven't been enthusing about anyone other than your stranger all week," I grumbled and slapped shoulder.

"Ts!" He grinned, but soon we were there.

"That's huge!" our eyes widened as we were looking at so ing much big stage.

"This is the stage for the star, you know," said a deep voice beside us.

We turned to see a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter