Chapter 1: Just a Quick Date

No More Than Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had always been content of being her "little sister." I mean, who wouldn't? Seriously, my older sister is confident, brave, cunning, kind, and cheerful. Her visuals can make your day complete. From those mystical brown orbs of hers to her beautiful fairy features. Her slender fingers that could ease your worries with a single touch. Don't even get me started on her voice. It resembles how she looks to be exact. An angelic face with an angelic voice. When she sings, it's like the world around you turns peaceful for a while and all you could do is stare at her and her ever perfect being.

 

Well what can I say? I wouldn't call her my sister for nothing. The warmth a blanket brings cannot compare to the soft, comforting hugs she gives me. Everytime I find myself in the verge of tears, she was always there to keep me back on track. Although we have a language barrier, it never seemed to stop the two of us in understanding each other's thoughts and needs. She would sing for me when I had a hard time sleeping. Her company would always bring me joy, as she also gives me the will to keep reaching for my dreams. I just love her so much... As my older sister of course.

 

 

 

"Chaewon-unnieeeeeee," I try my best to keep a cute face while nudging her gently from her sleep.

 

"Unnie, Hii-chan wants to go to the store to buy bread."

 

The figure in front of me suddenly stirs from her slumber. Slowly, her eyes flutter open. She was still sleepy, I knew that. But I can't help but miss my sister after her date with the group's frog. We barely had time to spend together since we were busy with our photoshoots for the upcoming comeback. And I knew that I was being so selfish right now for waking the red haired girl in front of me, but I was only going to do this tonight.

 

"Hitoma," she groaned. "You're rude for waking me up, you know." 

 

The words that she had said made me feel bad, guilty actually. Regretting to wake her up and feeling sad apparently is not what I planned to feel. I just want to have a quick date with my older sister, even if the time alloted for us is shorter than her and Minju's date.

 

She smiled and stifled a giggled after seeing me down. Cupping my cheeks, her voice lightens up my gloomy night once again.

 

"Just kidding Hii-chan, of course I'll go with you."

 

A smile crept back on my face. Well let's just say that my older sister loves me so much and I could say the same thing about my love towards her.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

This week was really great to me. One of the best weeks I've had so far. It's like as if everything I wanted at the moment fell into place. The management announced that I will have a lot of lines this comeback, my aunt announced the birth of my cousin and I had a chance to be with my family for a bit. I managed to go out on a date with Minguri and now my little bbang is out with me to buy her favorite cream buns. I missed doing this with her. It's been so long since both of us went to buy food in the convenience store, a few blocks away from where our group is staying.

 

We went there hand in hand since it was a cold day and I just wanted to catch up to this cute sister of mine. Everything was warm and fuzzy inside of me. Now that I think about it, how was her week doing? Was it also wonderful as mine was? Finally arriving at the convenience store, we immediately look for her favorite cream bun. The two of us also bought ice cream despite the weather and stayed in the store for a while. This was a good chance for me to finally ask her about my concerns. Mustering up the courage to give her questions, I touch her free hand, cold from the chilly temperature outside and inside.

 

"Hitoma, how was your day?"

 

She looks up at me with the cutest expression. I guess she was wondering why I suddenly asked her that. Nonetheless, my little sister still answered my short inquiry.

 

"Hmmm? It was okay Chaewonnie," the cheeky girl in front of me replied, munching on her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter